What are these? Nanners if so, can I just pluck them?

BEBFE827-4FB4-4705-96E7-40EC8A2F63AD.jpeg

I had to yank one early last time because of nanners. Tried plucking that didn't work they kept reappearing every day lots on the same branch. So I cut of the whole branch. 3 days later they started coming out all over the plant. So that was it out it came. Just keep a close watch.

Personal opinion here but at this point I’d just run em, nothing wrong with having a few seeds to run later down the road
I'm with Camaro 1691 I would just let them run, Nothing wrong with a few seeds in some buds free genetics lol, you will probably still come away with some unseeded bud from the same plant to enjoy, plus seeded bud will still give you a decent buzz. :)

Looking a lot happier than my northern lights that’s for sure lol. Been a little lazy with mine and haven’t been feeding properly. Facepalm... need to get off my lazy butt and get back at it. I guess having been growing for over a decade is starting to grow a little old on me at times haha. Need to switch some things up to re-spark my interest again

Back
Top Bottom