What Are You Smoking These Days?

Little or big nugs are welcome as long as they are potent. My flavor of the day is Sensi Star with some Cottoncandy Kief.:smokin:

Just my latest LED homegrown :)
Early chop, way headdie. Kills nerve pain. Tasty, but not cured yet, goes in the jar tomorrow morning. Ripe smell is still there on the outside, burns almost saffron spice sweet. I expect that to change after a good cure.

DSCN3782.JPG

DSCN3784.JPG

DSCN3783.JPG

Fish~ Resize in raw, then convert to jpg. If you can, manually set the jpg options.

Boss that bud is beautiful.. have not come across anything like that in awhile..

I just picked up an O up some really dank stuff. Frankly, it's the best this dealer has ever come up with. The shit has crystals all over it, and it smells like spicy pine. The high starts off kick ass, then mellows out nicely and lasts a while. I'm smiling.

Boss....DAMN...that's some great lookin bud.
I on the other hand am just smokin your reg. mid.
It's dry down here. I see many people in my area having the same problem by these posts.

Mago's Green Krack :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hand rubbed, sifted and hose strained Sativa kif :cheesygrinsmiley:

my camera sucks and so do the pics it takes, maybe next spring

Sounds yummy...is the kief from your Green Crack? If so it must be bomb.:smokin:

nah, just my trash pile.
I've seen that strain but
This stuff is just my Sativa and SativaDom Darlin's.

One bowl and I'm off and Runnin' till at least noon.
Evenin' bowls just make me want more :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh I love a strong Sativa that can do such things...best way to enjoy your day! I'll bet fishing is a kick on that strain. :smokin:

how is the scene in Ireland?? do you guys come across a lot of good organic bud?

Back
Top Bottom