What could cause this

spanky409

alright i had one hell of a weird night, and i was wondering if you guys have had or know what caused this night to be so weird.

4:00 pm : i ate a plate a spaghetti...

6:00 pm : i went over to a friends house, taught her how to roll with : papers. smoked two joints

12:30 pm : came home

2:30 am : loaded a pipe, hopped into hot tub, smoked two bowls

3:00 am : came inside, started making PB&J sandwich

3:05 am : felt nausea setting in, sat down, felt better

3:07 am : got up to finish making sandwich

3:08 am : head started spinning

3:09 am : realized i was on the floor

3:12 am : finished making sandwich quickly and started goin up the stairs

3:12 am : made it half way up the stairs and fell down, i felt like i was : convulsing or something

3:15 am : set sandwich on ground and layed down on bed and just passed : the fuck out

What would cause me to get so bad that i fell down twice and could not help myself from falling or getting up?

the weed was right off the brick, its just some good mids, but i sure was freakin out while i was on the ground

haha sounds horrific son. actaully it could possibly be a combination of the hot tub and the amount of weed smoked. sitting in hot tubs speeds up heart rate and thins blood. thats why your advised not to sit in a hot tub if your drinking or " on drugs". so standing up, moving, and anything that requires movement after sitting in a tub and being high... usually isn't to friendly.. also your body is digesting da pasta so its already workin' ya?
i dunno try it all again in the same order see if it happens again haha.

lol yea i was thinkin that it could have been the hot tub but i did it the niht before to and nothin happened, but yea i dont think i want to do the same process in order, i dont want to feel that sick again lol

hot tub has done it to me, although i would be in it for a good hour or 2 smoking. i dont know if half an hour is enough time... also i was thinking it was a different strain that hit you harder and you knot even knowing it, oh and it was almost 3 a.m for you... i also get super stoned when i smoke in the wee hours of the morning - being high and tired is not a good combo for me.. pass that bowl(of spaghetti to me) XD

hot tub has done it to me, although i would be in it for a good hour or 2 smoking. i dont know if half an hour is enough time... also i was thinking it was a different strain that hit you harder and you knot even knowing it, oh and it was almost 3 a.m for you... i also get super stoned when i smoke in the wee hours of the morning - being high and tired is not a good combo for me.. pass that bowl(of spaghetti to me) XD

lol if it was the spaghetti then the whole family felt it lol, and as far as (a new strain that hit me harder) its not iv alrady smoked a lil bit over a quarter of this k-town, def just sum mids, and i also got it right off the brick so

This happens to me sometimes.
If I sit or lay down for a long time, and jump up quickly I black out. This doesn't happen very often, and not just when I'm smoking.
I believe it's a sudden lack of blood/oxygen to the brain.
I also get hypoglycemic if I don't eat enough. Dizziness, nausea, blackout.
Maybe you needed 2 plates of spaghetti! LOL
When I was in the army; I also passed out from heat exhaustion a couple of times.
Could have been a combination of all 3 last night.

"Ate a plate a spaghetti" hahaha nice.

It was a combination probably like they said you were a bit dehydrated, being in the hot tub, and smoking a blunt or whatever weed. Especially after eating going in the hot tub I can see getting a little woozy from it.

thanks guys yea im blamin it on the hot tub now and weedisgood420 as far as eating and hoping in the hot tub there was 8 hour difference between the two lol yea but i think it was just the heat, i remeber back in the day i used to get the same way when i would play babseball in over 100 deg weather but i smoked last night and nothing happened so im fine now and thanks for all your feed back.

hmmm.. two joints, two bowls, a PBJ + a plate of pasta = lots of carbs + whole lot of THC. Yeah, that's gonna affect your equilibrium just a bit. lol You might wanna slow down, or smoke/eat in wider intervals or something. Too much of anything too fast is no good. Just sayin. ;)

How old was the spaghetti sauce?
The herb and the hot tub may explain the sudden onset of symptoms, but they probably aren't the cause.

ever passed the fuhk out after huge rip of boNg:roorrip: ??? or not quite passed out, but lost muscLe controL ??? i'm curious , cause it happens to me lots of times.. but i like it though..:bong::cheesygrinsmiley:

hmmm.. two joints, two bowls, a PBJ + a plate of pasta = lots of carbs + whole lot of THC. Yeah, that's gonna affect your equilibrium just a bit. lol You might wanna slow down, or smoke/eat in wider intervals or something. Too much of anything too fast is no good. Just sayin. ;)

its not too much of anything i did not eat the pbj, the pasta was bout 5 hours before i started smokin and the two bowls were also 4 hours after the 2 jints, tell me that is not spaced out over a 12 hour period,..

as far as the next question no i have never hit a giant rip and passed out, felt woosey, or muscle numbness

I remember smoking some maui wowie, at least that is what i was told. if you can imagine taking a damp bud, twisting it in a circle, holding it like that until it dried in a swirl pattern then you see what i was smoking. I was livin in Cali then, anyway it was about 2 in the afternoon when we smoked, the high got so heavy I went and laid down on the floor in another room by myself. A soon as I closed my eyes a kaleidescope of colors burst into my head moving to a beat of synthesized music. It was awesome to say the least. How i woke up was this....the music was going crazy, highs, lows, creshendos and final it ended perfectly and my eyes just opened, the high was gone and it was 7 that evening. Awesome. Never tripped like that since.:smokin:

I have a hot tub and I can report that getting really high and being in the hottub will make you woozie and nauseous. Been there. Gotta watch out.

And I have an Air Gravitron that routinely makes people 'brown' out. I catch them. As I just mentioned in another thread, it's called the Shotgun. Both barrels straight to the brain. You gotta be careful with passing out tho. Bad things can happen on the way down.

Back
Top Bottom