What else do I need?

Lazarus13

Ok, so im gearing up for my next go-around and i want to get a general consensus of what i still need. I'll list what i have and what is being ordered and what/how i plan to grow and anyone can feel free to chime in and add things you think i will/may need. All contributions are appreciated.
I have a 3x2x5 tent, a diy 10 gallon top fed dwc set-up, GH micro and bloom for use with the lucas formula, GH Ph tester and Ph up/down, an assortment of 2700k and 6500k cfls for supplemental lighting, expanded clay, ro water and other little things. I am going to be ordering in the next week a 6 inch inline fan w/ducting, a ppm meter, a speed adjuster for my fan, new airstones for my pumps and hydro guard. Plus a pair of 300 watt Mars Hydro LEDs as my main lighting. I am also setting up a dwc space bucket to root my clones and veg for a while til my flowering is done in the tent to have a sort of perpetual grow. Last but, not by far, least i have 5 feminized widow seeds coming from the gracious people at gorilla seeds to ensure i start with great genetics. Can anyone think of anything that i might be missing? I have been doing constant research on growing techniques, feeding schedules, pests, root rot, etc... I love the anticipation and preparation almost as much as the growing itself. Stay Green...:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom