What is happening!

Jkell27

420 Member
So my girls are starting to flower, 2 have not been a problem however my 3rd, for her entire life has showed signs of discoloured/crispy leaves. She is starting to flower like the other 2 but have no idea what I can do to try make her healthy before flowering really kicks in. I've done ph testing, flushes all to no avail. Any help or advice is muchly appreciated. Tia guy and girls!

Attachments

• 20190215_131040.jpg
    20190215_131040.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 65
  • 20190215_131028.jpg
    20190215_131028.jpg
    878.6 KB · Views: 56
So my girls are starting to flower, 2 have not been a problem however my 3rd, for her entire life has showed signs of discoloured/crispy leaves. She is starting to flower like the other 2 but have no idea what I can do to try make her healthy before flowering really kicks in. I've done ph testing, flushes all to no avail. Any help or advice is muchly appreciated. Tia guy and girls!
I know you've probably seen the thread but just didn't pay attention to it however there are many things that people need to know before they can give you any kind of accurate diagnosis on a plant. The thread that I speak of is down in my signature and it is called" how to ask for grow support". Once you read that and fill in all of the missing links that are missing, then perhaps you could get some help.

I would say that your plant is either suffering from overwatering or too much nutrients. Seems like the problems started in the very tips and progressed their way down the leaf. Did it start at the bottom of the plant or on the New growth?

Mo info bud

I would say that your plant is either suffering from overwatering or too much nutrients. Seems like the problems started in the very tips and progressed their way down the leaf. Did it start at the bottom of the plant or on the New growth?
New growth has the claw aswell =( weird that only 1 of the 3 is doing it, the other two are growing perfectly, all have had the same food/light/water...weird

Umm ok so unknown strain, grown outdoors so natural light schedual, fed through veg stage once every 3 weeks with nitrogen high liquid fertilizer, leaves started clawing and have since developed into almost cancer looking things. Watered the same as the other 2 and in the same growing medium. Tested ph and it's at 7. Temperature where I live is average of about 26 celcius. I dont know what else to say about it, first time grower, hoping it can still produce some sort of yeild but if it's anything like what the plant looks like not very hopeful
Mo info bud

Yer fertilizer is for veggies or tomatoes
Yer basically slowly killing yer babies

Also even the same strain plants can act completely different

Get cannabis nutes

Get a pH pen and keep pH 6.2-6.6, 6.3 is ideal in soil

Good luck

I am going to suggest that it is nothing more than a common magnesium deficiency. Some plants need more than others, but the symptoms fit. I would also say that out there in the hot sun their needs are a bit heavier than indoor plants would have, and I would up the nutes a bit.
I think your onto it with the mag deficiency, did look into that when it first started happening, I'll see how it goes and let you know after the harvest. Thanks heaps!

You have a bit more than just mag deficiency my friend

Id get some cannabis nutes, calmag, pH pen before she goes into flower to get u a good harvest
Sorry mate I dont think your right, I dont think I understand you fully either, dont use fertilizers? Appreciate the replies but all the food/nutrients/fertilizers whatever you want to call them are all on point. Flowering has already begun aswell. Thanks again bud will let you know how it goes =)

You have a bit more than just mag deficiency my friend

Id get some cannabis nutes, calmag, pH pen before she goes into flower to get u a good harvest
I mean obviously something is going on, but saying not to use fertilizers and stuff you have me way confused. Usually it's the simplest things. People tend to try boost themselves up online in front of the world and become know it alls, I'll do another flush and keep an eye on it, see how it goes. Thanks guys

Sorry, yer post rubbed me the wrong way, but I'll leave my reply in tact

Please understand this is not your normal forum everyone here is here to help you

You ask for help we are trying to help

Reply with a condescending 19 year old attitude , well, this might not be the place for you so

Good luck, treat people how you want to be treated my young friend

Sorry, yer post rubbed me the wrong way, but I'll leave my reply in tact

Please understand this is not your normal forum everyone here is here to help you

You ask for help we are trying to help

Reply with a condescending 19 year old attitude , well, this might not be the place for you so

Good luck, treat people how you want to be treated my young friend
Wow, ok champ. You've interperated this entirely wrong, was not attacking you at all..... I dont really understand you man the way you say yer all the time loses me, thanks for the advice anyways. You said dont use fertilizer use nutes...fertilizer is made up of nutes....Bye now.

Wow, ok champ. You've interperated this entirely wrong, was not attacking you at all..... I dont really understand you man the way you say yer all the time loses me, thanks for the advice anyways. Bye now.

Sounds good, maybe I miss interpreted you as well

Yer = your

Back
Top Bottom