What is the reason for this?

no worries lol.
are you planning on feeding this grow or were you sticking to the pre nute soils all the way through ? no matter which, now is the time for an up pot. feeding or not will depend on what the plant is going into.

i always recommend the apera 60series for most bang for the dollar. you want a probe type with replaceable ends in case the bulb breaks. don't get an ec/ph combo meter as the probe ends are too expensive. get dedicated ec and ph meters, it's far better value.

h/m, hanna, apera, and blue lab are all good with blue lab being the benchmark. all of them will perform to the same standards though at that level. i own 3 apera 60series probes and one h/m. i went through a few crappy usb types before i got wise.

now is the time. no troubles to get them fixed from here.
Bluter, thanks for showing up. Big respect for you and thank you for your words.

no worries lol.
are you planning on feeding this grow or were you sticking to the pre nute soils all the way through ? no matter which, now is the time for an up pot. feeding or not will depend on what the plant is going into.

i always recommend the apera 60series for most bang for the dollar. you want a probe type with replaceable ends in case the bulb breaks. don't get an ec/ph combo meter as the probe ends are too expensive. get dedicated ec and ph meters, it's far better value.

h/m, hanna, apera, and blue lab are all good with blue lab being the benchmark. all of them will perform to the same standards though at that level. i own 3 apera 60series probes and one h/m. i went through a few crappy usb types before i got wise.

now is the time. no troubles to get them fixed from here.
I was planning to make mother plant from this, i will transplant it to ~11L soil and start feeding as soon its necessary. Currently im just learning and testing all these soil things.

I was planning to make mother plant from this, i will transplant it to ~11L soil and start feeding as soon its necessary. Currently im just learning and testing all these soil things.

either way it is going to want an up pot.
there looks to be a lot going on in the tent. can you give us some pics and a menu of the environment and what you are up to ?

either way it is going to want an up pot.
there looks to be a lot going on in the tent. can you give us some pics and a menu of the environment and what you are up to ?
I was planning to take cuts from photoperiod Amnesia haze by rqs while at the same time grow 2 Autobombs from greenhouse seeds. When the bombs are done, i should have few good clones going to flower and the original AH mother.

My setup is 1m x 1m x 2m tent
Lumatek 315W cmh
Rhinopro carb 600m3h
Td silent 500m3h, im running it on the 2nd level now, so there is a still 1 gear more to make the air move
1 big fan circulating the air inside the tent
Passive air intake to tent is from tents own mosquito nets located downside of the tent

Night temps are around 21°C
Day temps are anything from 24°C-27°C, depending the weather, its almost beginning of the summer over here.

20240501_133434.jpg

20240501_133446.jpg

I did some lst today to all plants, still waiting for the fast pace to kick in.

AH is now repotted to 11L with plagron batmix 70% 30%perlite and small amount of tomato/chili fertilizer straight to soil( beads or how do you say it)

I have a lot of space in the tent, but 3 big plants will fill it up nicely. This run might not do it yet but thats the plan.

I'm thinking about 20-30L pots next time, my earlier hydroponic grows have been monster sized plants. So 3 waterfarms in that tent would be too much.

Im going back to hydro when summer ends.

Now I'm focusing on organic nutes, soil and growing without any extra fuss.

Hope this helps your intrests

Back
Top Bottom