What is this?

Well, im not sure what these are but I found em growing on my girl (seeds??). She's at day 62 of flowering and no I havent found any male parts on her (not hermied) and I don't have any males either!

I would just like a quick identification to what this is. im guessing seeds as this is my first grow plant.

-Thanks!

IMG_07987.jpg
IMG_07977.jpg

my guess is seeded calyx's as well. i usually pull out a couple seeds from mature outdoor plants. save them, they have turned out wanting to wear pink when planted! i think its natures way of reproducing! peace

Those are indeed seeds. If there are only a few of them, chances are they will grow out to be productive females rather than hermies.
Could be the focus of your next grow!

They sure are seeds! I have heard of females making a few seeds without a male. But be happy! It looks like you wont have that much seeds when you finally harvest your momma. I would do what Endive says! Your next grow! Or save them for when you need to regrow from seeds instead of just cloning.

Thanks for verifying! You guys are awesome! Indeed I will save them for future grows. I only have 3 at the moment. Never heard of a female making seeds without a male or being a hermie, but I guess that's possible!

On another note, how can i tell if those seeds are ready to be removed? Will they naturally fall out? Cause im going to harvest by next week and I don't want those seeds to be premature and go to waste.

Hey man I would look really REALLY hard for hermie bananas. She can't make seeds with out polin. So somewhere on one of the plants there is some male parts.

Also just remove the seeds after you harvest. Since you plan on saving and using them later. You don't want to remove them to early or it would be a waste of seed.

some females can in fact make a few seeds to keep the life cycle going, even with no visible hermie traits...just one of the many wonders of cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom