What I found this morning

Gardener022

While inspecting my girls this morning this is what I found, Hermies. I am almost into my 6th week of flower, so is it safe to say this can happen at any stage or these bag seeds have this trait.

Attachments

• hermie1.JPG
    hermie1.JPG
    673.1 KB · Views: 83
  • hermie2.JPG
    hermie2.JPG
    702.9 KB · Views: 79
Oof that's a lot of sacs. Sometimes plants will throw a couple sacs and not be a full hermaphrodite. That looks like a real herm though.

There's a handful of things that can cause it but genetics is usually the biggest determining factor. My guess would be your bag seeds were the result of a hermy plant and passed that genetic info to the offspring. Maybe just that one, maybe all of them.

Herms piss me off lol I hate ruining an entire run because of one plant. Had one in each of my last two runs throw a handful of sacs and make a couple hundred beans in two lbs of smoke. No bueno.

I typically Chuck anything that makes sacs

Bummer. I personally have not seen one hermie quite that bad before. I guess you have an idea where the seeds from your bag seed came from.
I am getting back into growing. I only have a T-5 but I am legal now and i am in a relieved state of mind and I will be going all out. I am getting a grow tent and better lights. Those seeds will never be used again. My next grow will be DoSiDo i like that.

While inspecting my girls this morning this is what I found, Hermies. I am almost into my 6th week of flower, so is it safe to say this can happen at any stage or these bag seeds have this trait.
sorry to see you deal with it ...but to answer your question generally speaking when you see a plant hermie or show pollen sacs late in flower its a few here and their due to stressors environmental stressors and strains vary on their tolerance of those ...the ones you might see late in flower are the plants last ditch effort to live on ...what I see in your pics are genetics at work … I grew one from bag seed that was 100% female and was growing beautiful buds and then all of a sudden the entire portion of the top part of the plant turned male ...this plant was outdoors ..so yeah they are out their .

now im all for purchasing quality seeds , however if I happen to come across a bag and I really like the effects ..etc ..and there is a bean or beans in the bag im not afraid to grow it out to see what it produces . I just go into it knowing that it may get pulled from my room .

Back
Top Bottom