What Is Your Highest Yielding Auto To Date?

Beautiful buds on those plants!! Way to go!

Auto sweat tooth canuck seed
bank .Dont know how much this girl producer last summer but here is her main cola. She was in s 10gal. Fabric bag sunshine #4 botanicare nutes and recharge every other watering.
:passitleft::ganjamon::420:

bank .Dont know how much this girl producer last summer but here is her main cola. She was in s 10gal. Fabric bag sunshine #4 botanicare nutes and recharge every other watering.
Say whaaaaaat?!!! That. Is. IM-PRESSIVE!!! GRACIOUS!!!

Lambs Breath from CKS. Four plants = 5 ounces dry and cured, 62% humidity. Three of the four were almost exact copies of each other, 15 inches tall. The fourth was 24 inches tall. Using a bank of four T-5 fluorescents during veg, eight tubes during bloom. I think I'd have had a greater harvest if I had better lights, but I'm a happy toker. This last grow was my 5th run of autos.
Lambs Breath Auto Grow Journal #1 - Day 58 (5).jpg
Looks nice n frosty, What's the smoke like mate? Hadn't heard of it till I joined here but seen a few people say the photo version was Bob Marleys favourite smoke. No idea if that s true or not but that's all I "know" about the strain lol.

Looks awesome mate! I envy you guys that can use the sun. Can't really compete with the giant fire ball and fresh air no matter how good your set up is.

Looks awesome mate! I envy you guys that can use the sun. Can't really compete with the giant fire ball and fresh air no matter how good your set up is.
I think it's little easier just feed,water,feed,water....... let mother nature do the rest. :Namaste:

Here @scrogster mate you ever tried growing in composted horse manure ? Just cos I noticed you planted in the ground, thought I'd point the stuff out. Got a buddy on another forum that does that and that s what he uses. 3ft or so wide and 1ft deep. Gets crazy results. His record for an auto was a over a kilo. Just thought it might be something you'd be interested in. That s an awesome, pretty hard to beat plant so you've clearly don't need my advice lol.
I know nothing about growing in soil, stictly a hydrohead but just thought you'd maybe like a look into it if you haven't already. Sharing is caring :)

I think it's little easier just feed,water,feed,water....... let mother nature do the rest. :Namaste:
Yeah mate I live in Scotland. In my case it would be. Plant it...then watch it freeze to death or drown. Maybe even drown then freeze to death. Haha it's not quite that bad but it's bad like. I tried some autos gorilla style couple year back. Went well till they bloomed and something ate them. Can't do photos though. The do freeze to death before they finish. Long before :(

Here @scrogster mate you ever tried growing in composted horse manure ? Just cos I noticed you planted in the ground, thought I'd point the stuff out. Got a buddy on another forum that does that and that s what he uses. 3ft or so wide and 1ft deep. Gets crazy results. His record for an auto was a over a kilo. Just thought it might be something you'd be interested in. That s an awesome, pretty hard to beat plant so you've clearly don't need my advice lol.
I know nothing about growing in soil, stictly a hydrohead but just thought you'd maybe like a look into it if you haven't already. Sharing is caring :)
No manure here bud. Im in a soiless medium sunshine #4 its Canadian peat moss , and perlite with Coca. The plants are down in a 2ft hole in a 10gal. Fabric bag. So really they are 2ft. Taller lol

No manure here bud. Im in a soiless medium sunshine #4 its Canadian peat moss , and perlite with Coca. The plants are down in a 2ft hole in a 10gal. Fabric bag. So really they are 2ft. Taller lol
Ahh an outside hydro/planted in the ground kinda method. Never seen it done like that before. Nice one mate :)

I would like to hear about your favorite autoflower or your highest yielding autoflower! I just started dabbling in autoflowers and decided to go all-in and try doing a Perpetual grow. I now have a separate flower tent from my veg tent. The only auto I have harvested was a Northern Lights Auto that experience some deficiencies at the end of her life on top of all the high stress training I did, before I knew you weren't supposed to high-stress train an Auto. So I can't count her grade B, mediocre, fluffy and airy buds. Anyway, I don't have a favorite yet as I have nothing to compare the first bad harvest to. I just put her sister in my dry tent for 48 hours of darkness. I hope this one turns out better! What are your favorite autoflowers?!

Don't feel bad about training the autoflowering because I did "even worse" by "Topping" my Killer Nuke at about 7 weeks; and that I was probably the worst thing I could have done! But I'm told that it's gonna seriously undercut the harvest. And I've noticed that trying to stress train an autoflowering those branches will quickly bounce right back to its original shape (even when I created a noticable knuckle).

My thoughts/idea's about training is to use "Barbless fishing hooks" with appropriate length leaders line for tying off: Barbless allows for reusable hooks. And (if necessary) piercing the stems and makes it safer to remove them (for you and the plants).

My preferred ways of growing is (by first choice) using available tools already laying around the house or garage whenever possible...

Don't feel bad about training the autoflowering because I did "even worse" by "Topping" my Killer Nuke at about 7 weeks; and that I was probably the worst thing I could have done! But I'm told that it's gonna seriously undercut the harvest. And I've noticed that trying to stress train an autoflowering those branches will quickly bounce right back to its original shape (even when I created a noticable knuckle).

My thoughts/idea's about training is to use "Barbless fishing hooks" with appropriate length leaders line for tying off: Barbless allows for reusable hooks. And (if necessary) piercing the stems and makes it safer to remove them (for you and the plants).

My preferred ways of growing is (by first choice) using available tools already laying around the house or garage whenever possible...
Just use string to tie them down mate. Chuck the sharp objects to the back of the box. Fish hooks are for fishing with.

If you've topped an auto at 7weeks then yes, unfortunately that sounds like you've just cut the main cola off. Not a great idea, but you might get lucky and end up with a circle of massive colas. It does happen. What she look like just now, got a pic?
If she's still in stretch then you never know what could happen. :)

Warezaholic, do you have a picture?! And yeah, I beat those poor girls to death with high stress training. Oopsie-doodles. I know now.

I got just over 8 ozs with these 2 Amnesia Haze autos.

99 Day AmHaze.JPG

Just the four Northern Lights Autos that I just grew. One was a little tiny Christmas tree that hardly yielded anything and one was harvested after she had a bad deficiency and very airy and fluffy buds. Now for the remaining two, I have one in my dry tent beginning her 48 Hours of darkness before I chop her and I have one more left and my tent under the lights, all by herself, as she was a couple weeks behind. Here is the girl I just put in darkness
How did they turn out?

Back
Top Bottom