What week flower is this plant

Mr bud

420 Member
Hi can anybody please tell me how far into flower she is? I think week 4-5 but technically it’s 5-6 from flip I’m getting worried it’s behind lol

Attachments

• EB2A0BD7-9DC7-4C53-B127-A02CFDA1D924.jpeg
    EB2A0BD7-9DC7-4C53-B127-A02CFDA1D924.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • 4D6598D0-7905-411A-BC0C-22E6105BCEB6.jpeg
    4D6598D0-7905-411A-BC0C-22E6105BCEB6.jpeg
    886.4 KB · Views: 94
  • A64D298C-6E6A-48F2-8215-46CB828CC656.jpeg
    A64D298C-6E6A-48F2-8215-46CB828CC656.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 91
Really depends on you. If it is a plant grown from seed and it goes into flower I start countsing once she starts throwing pistils. Have had a couple strains take 10-14 days to show. Clones flower starts once they go in. Alot of factors go into a perfect run. Heat, lighting, humidity, airmovemt amount of available co2 so just things to keep in mind, grow media as well. If they are healthy they are on track.
Peace OG

Really depends on you. If it is a plant grown from seed and it goes into flower I start countsing once she starts throwing pistils. Have had a couple strains take 10-14 days to show. Clones flower starts once they go in. Alot of factors go into a perfect run. Heat, lighting, humidity, airmovemt amount of available co2 so just things to keep in mind, grow media as well. If they are healthy they are on track.
Peace OG
Thanks for the reply I would say they approaching week 5 as the took about 12 days to show as from a seed (incredible bulk) I have exhale bag and 2x 660 watt hps in a 1.2x1.2 tent lol it’s cold so heat isn’t an issue ,ventilation is good thermostatic 150 mm outlet fan ,in your opinion do you think they look healthy? don’t have any marks on leaves or anything like that they all a lovely mid-dark green ,can’t wait to see how they do

The "week number" isn't really relevant to or changes the "they are done when they are done". As strains take numbers all over the place and even seeds of the same Strain can be different. Why the numbers the seed companies give you (time til done or weight per plant or whatever) are semi meaningless, too many variables and their numbers aren't even close at times to reality either.

The "week number" isn't really relevant to or changes the "they are done when they are done". As strains take numbers all over the place and even seeds of the same Strain can be different. Why the numbers the seed companies give you (time til done or weight per plant or whatever) are semi meaningless, too many variables and their numbers aren't even close at times to reality either.
Just trying to get an idea of what’s phase of flower they are at thinking how much the buds are going to fatten nearly all the hairs are still white I’m realising patience is key with all this lol

Just trying to get an idea of what’s phase of flower they are at thinking how much the buds are going to fatten nearly all the hairs are still white I’m realising patience is key with all this lol

Patience and not stressing out over them (as kinda defeats the purpose ;):rofl:), that and part of the learning process too. But like I said some Strains go 7 week and some go 14 weeks, though most land somewhere in the middle or closer to 8 anymore with all the Hybrids. Some folks go by flip, some go by when they first see pistils, but either way just a number and you don't want to harvest until the trichs are where you want them for what you are aiming for and has nothing to do with a magic number of weeks. As to how much they will fatten up varies on the 8 billion variables ;), and really you are just kind of riding it out at this point, as even if something was wrong (and IMHO nothing is or what I can tell by those pics anyway) as there is no magic wand that can magically fix it instantly anyway and after a certain point it is what it is and what it will be ;) .

Patience and not stressing out over them (as kinda defeats the purpose ;):rofl:), that and part of the learning process too. But like I said some Strains go 7 week and some go 14 weeks, though most land somewhere in the middle or closer to 8 anymore with all the Hybrids. Some folks go by flip, some go by when they first see pistils, but either way just a number and you don't want to harvest until the trichs are where you want them for what you are aiming for and has nothing to do with a magic number of weeks. As to how much they will fatten up varies on the 8 billion variables ;), and really you are just kind of riding it out at this point, as even if something was wrong (and IMHO nothing is or what I can tell by those pics anyway) as there is no magic wand that can magically fix it instantly anyway and after a certain point it is what it is and what it will be ;) .
Thanks mate true words those , I’m sure they’ll do well il start keeping an eye on the trichs in a couple of weeks and go from there it’s like waiting for Christmas oh wait lol

Thanks mate true words those , I’m sure they’ll do well il start keeping an eye on the trichs in a couple of weeks and go from there it’s like waiting for Christmas oh wait lol

Which works :rofl: I guess, as you are going to be right close to either side of Christmas on her ;) or my guess anyway.

Back
Top Bottom