What's a gram of prime truly worth?

3fingerdSean

My buddy stopped me the other day in traffic. I immediately started apologizing to him for the free eighth I always give him but this last time smoked after several warnings to come pick up. He cooly blew all that off and said I was welcome to try his latest aquisition at the value of 20 a gram!! Is he pissed at me or is anything out there that hot??

It is only an opinion as to if it is worth it or not. Showing my age but back in my highschool days. 1979 ~ 82 We had one guy getting mushrooms from Florida, his sister had horses in Ocala. they were 15 bucks a gram and a whole gram would knock you on your ass and spin your brain for like 12 to 15 hours. Great f`in high.

He would also get feminized flowers from Cali, back then it was called sensi bud, know the surf boys call it crippy. It was great feminized strains that had no seeds. What is the norm now, was the shit .... well 40 years ago. (Dam I am getting old!!).

Any how that was $10 a gram and if your buddies knew you had some that is not alot for 6 to 8 people!! I had no trouble paying for it because it was not something you got to enjoy everyday. He would get an oz or 2 late September to Halloween and if you misswed out you had to wait till next year! It was always a deep Christmas pine / skunk covered in cyristals, that you dont see anymore.

So with what is out there now, I would have to be really impressed if I would drop a 20 on a nugget. It was about great shit but not around that often. We were getting 1/4Lbs. for 90 bucks 7 days a week, it was standerd brown reg`s with a good deal of seeds. But you could get 180 joints out of 2.75 ozs after you cleaned it, We would sell them $1 each, so that paid for it. Then the next one was free plus you had a heavy oz of head stash. So burning 6 or 7 joints aday was easy...

I would like to try a squat of it and if it was worth it. Then maybe .... shit today is averaging 15 ~ 18 % THC good reg`s in my day was 3 ~ 6%.
Times change but really good bud is always worth looking for; what is it worth is only an opinion...

...Peace.....:420:

That was an awesome recount of yesteryear man thank you. Im glad you exist. Ive always dreamed of trying those old California lines like Early Girl or what the Haze brothers actually had. Yeah my pal is likely sitting on some crazy good stuff because he never brags like that and I was sure he would be pissed about missing the eighth. But I cant ask after missing him like that. Im such a fiend. I will just get right with him this next harvest and maybe hint around about it to see if its still around. Christmas pine skunk... that's the way the old smokers from the uk feel about the exodous cheese cut which was a super hot cut of skunk. Theres a couple old masters still growing that same cut.

My buddy stopped me the other day in traffic. I immediately started apologizing to him for the free eighth I always give him but this last time smoked after several warnings to come pick up. He cooly blew all that off and said I was welcome to try his latest aquisition at the value of 20 a gram!! Is he pissed at me or is anything out there that hot??

Wait, you routinely give this guy an eighth of an ounce of cannabis and he tried to sell you a $20 gram? That tells me the guy is a dickhead, so it's really impossible to speculate about the quality of his bud. Because guys like that, well, half the time they can't get anyone to sell to them and the other half of the time they get sold sh!tty bud for way too much money in hopes that they'll just go away and not come back. Or because they know he's the kind of guy who'll happily accept lots of free bud from someone, then turn around and try to sell them enough for a fat joint for $20, and like they say, lol, payback is a b!tch.

Next time you're driving and he tries to stop you... hit the other pedal.

That's a lot of doh ray me for a gram. Id be inclined to pass. Spent the twenty on some beans and get in the show.....

Wait, you routinely give this guy an eighth of an ounce of cannabis and he tried to sell you a $20 gram? That tells me the guy is a dickhead, so it's really impossible to speculate about the quality of his bud. Because guys like that, well, half the time they can't get anyone to sell to them and the other half of the time they get sold sh!tty bud for way too much money in hopes that they'll just go away and not come back. Or because they know he's the kind of guy who'll happily accept lots of free bud from someone, then turn around and try to sell them enough for a fat joint for $20, and like they say, lol, payback is a b!tch.

Next time you're driving and he tries to stop you... hit the other pedal.
No hes a cool friend. His ol lady wont let him grow so I help him out. I think he just got really excited about his connect telling him hes getting "hydro" and of charging him 20 a gram. He wasn't trying to profit off me just make his $$ back. He couldn't sample it because of the $$ involved. He is also a fiend so I understood but no I didn't drop the cash to try it. I give him free stash because hes an awesome guitar player that takes the time to help me with my playing if I run into problems playing. Just friends but thanks for the heads up and concern about idiots out there!

Back
Top Bottom