What's good with the 420 community? I'm from northern CA and a beginner to the growing game

Top of the morning to
All ...question how long can I keep my girls
In the veg stage as end is there any side effects that my girls will have to deal with cause a prolonged vege? Any insight would be high appreciated

Top of the morning to
All ...question how long can I keep my girls
In the veg stage as end is there any side effects that my girls will have to deal with cause a prolonged vege? Any insight would be high appreciated
Vegging yor girls in a controlled healthy environment won't hurt them.
Its common practice, letting them grow big and strong before flower starts.
Happy growing friend. :thumb:

Hey, Flex. If you are running a photoperiod (non-autoflowering), then you are able to keep it in veg as long as you want to. Other members and myself included, keep bonsai mothers in veg for years and keep pulling clones off of them.

So theoretically, you could potentially keep them if veg for a very long time.

Shit... bro. Hook up the community with some beach crasher pollen! Or just me! Jk. That sucks bro, one time I started a grow in a apartment with gifted beans( supposed fems from Amsterdam)... and grew a dude all the way to the ceiling in the closet, took 20 cuttings, got them rooted and vegged up to my hips then flipped the lights... BALLS Everywhere! I could of cried for real. Lol. Grrr!

Its sucks but it's crazy I grew 23 outdoor girls last year first time growing and I swear I was hit with everything that could go wrong when growing] but I learned alot so I guess I had to see wat it was like to think you brought home a sexy female only to find out she was a he. The shame. But I rrea

Good morning to all who wake up when the rooster crows..I'm posting these few pics to get a lil guidance I'm using GH.flora gro micro and bloom with a teaspoon of cal-m as g per gallon wat are my baby girls telling me

20210215_043255.jpg

20210215_043240.jpg

20210215_043216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom