What's good with the 420 community? I'm from northern CA and a beginner to the growing game

Was it flowering and hermied or is it just a Male (which shouldn't happen with a Clone unless someone was an idiot ;) as only females are cloned usually ). If a Hermie then if pollen gets it's flowers it would be that Strain but most folks feel seeds from a Hermie more prone to being a Hermie (I haven't tested that theory yet myself so no idea). Also pics would help to make sure it is what you think it is.

Males don’t produce seeds, seed come from a female that’s been pollinated by a male or a female that has self pollinated by its own hermie flowers
I have a 4 seeds from last years outdoor bagseed plant. Was a wonderful smoke and will have at least one of them in a outdoor grow this year.

Greetings :thumb: , sorry I am :nomo: and:smokin:so things get a bit confused at times:laugh:

I bought a jungle boy's beach crasher clone that turned Male on me my question is are the seeds going to be pure beach crasher
Do you have a pic, to make sure its male. Nobody clones males. At least not on purpose. If it is a true male,you should introduce it to your waste recycling program. Garbage.

Yes I have a pic and yes it turned hermie she was beautiful I was trying to make her a mother so I don't know if vegging her so long stressed her out

20210210_165254.jpg

If she has hermied on you I wouldn't use her as a mother. Depending on how bad it is you could put her into flower. But a new clone or bean might be best route to take now.

No I'm not using her as a mom no more I put her into flower for the seeds that's what I'm curious about cause she is 100% a clone from a female that was started from seed and there is no way she could have been pollinated

No I'm not using her as a mom no more I put her into flower for the seeds that's what I'm curious about cause she is 100% a clone from a female that was started from seed and there is no way she could have been
The seeds she produces will produce hermie plants.
Grow her out for what ever bud you can harvest, but flush any seeds she produces because they will drive you crazy ruining your buds.

Mr.Bill 1st and foremost g.morn and thank you for your time I'll post a better pic once I'm done here at the green house which I have alot of questions about
Have you got a green house?

I just sprayed the shim with neem oil that's y shimlooks like that
Mr.Bill 1st and foremost g.morn and thank you for your time I'll post a better pic once I'm done here at the green house which I have alot of questions about
Yes I built a 40 ' x 20' x 7' and I've had one ipssue after another I p

I run seeds that herm a touch. I keep them due to the magnitude of the herm is negligible. Seeds from a herm will produce another herm over 90% of the time.

That sir, is a horrible hermie. The magnitude is off the charts with male flowers at every growing shoot.

Good lookin yes it keeps getting worse it started with only a few pollen sacks but It has turned into wat you see now i was going to try and breed it just cause I've never tried the process but I'm going to pull it its crazy tho cause it's a clone from a mother and I'm here n the central valley

Mr.Bill here is a pic of 1/2 my greenhouse it's the first time growing on this level and it has been a trial by era
20210211_173831.jpg
excuse the way the lights are my roof collapsed in a present storm

Back
Top Bottom