Tired Of LED’s, Using The Sun To Grow Trees

I actually have two pheno types of the wedding crasher that I kept in my hunt I did a couple years ago. This is my favorite pheno. I would say it leans towards the wedding cake side as the buds are more golf ball size and smell like berry/cake/fuel. It’s a shorter, compact plant that gets wiiiiiiide lol. Here she is wedding crasher 1
1C20C3E4-D006-4B26-A792-7DEDA3D6CAD9.jpeg

wedding crasher 2 leans more towards the purple punch side of the genetics I think. It has longer football shaped buds. They smell/taste more like berry sportsdrink than gas and gets taller. Both finish very dark colors of black/purple/pinks.
3D5335CC-FD0E-4882-A553-9D4CAA6BE7EE.jpeg

the two manic melons are really growing fast, curious to see how these turn out. Lots of internodal space and light penetration
A7802A91-213D-47D5-A078-09BA3E2EE8FC.jpeg
13E90695-6FA6-4FAE-9D02-6434C5EB9F1B.jpeg

Here is the strawberry banana really starting to take off also
2BDAED56-A0BC-4211-9D03-F514AC2CB6AF.jpeg

Hey LED your girls are looking real nice ! you are about a month ahead of me in the ground so it's a good look into the future for me. My Vanilla Frosting is a monster compared to the rest, the Romulan is the only one that comes close to it's size. The magic melons are doing ok, one is the runt of the group so I have been giving it special treatment to try and perk it up. Any way looking good "Growing Forward"

that’s funny. My vanilla frostings seemed to be not growing at all. I had them in the Bags for 3 weeks and very minimal growth compared to the strawberry banana. I didn’t get these clones directly from a dispensary or dark heart. My buddy cut these off some he was flowering. I think mine just didn’t revert back or something. I ended up throwing a couple of gelato clones in there and see what happens. They are two months or more behind my other plants so i don’t expect much out of that bag.

Really screwed up the transplant on these last night lol. I had them in 3 gallon fabric bags and was planning on giving them to my uncle. My vanilla frosting plants just seemed to be stalling so I ripped them out and put these in there. I usually don’t transplant out of the fabric bags and I remember why. The root ball basically fell apart in my hands lol. And to top it off we had 30+mile winds. We will see how/if they recover. They look like they survived the night so I’m optimistic
DEC87A06-1E72-49E2-9C64-3EF58094FE7C.jpeg

Wow, those huge fiber pots filled with soil had to be very heavy and difficult to move around!
By weaving if you are creating more bud sites and giving each branch the support it needs to fully mature and hold buds in wind,rain,etc. All the buds should be 2–3 feet outside the wiring by the time harvest comes and everything inside the cage is usually useless by that time.
Great reasoning - something I might consider in my next grow. :thumb:
Lots of internodal space and light penetration
Your Magic Melons remind me of my Killer Haze. Can't wait to see them filled with buds!

Those ladies must look like trees by now! :)

He might have gotten swallowed up by one of those trees. :laughtwo:

Hi LED, Felipe, Luiz. :passitleft: Those are some big girls!:yummy: Between you and Felipe I'm gonna call this the "shrub club". Cant imagine the nugs coming this fall! Hope everyone and their loved ones are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned :ciao:

Very, very nice! Like @FelipeBlu says "Outdoor growers unite!" :yahoo: :yummy:

I'll join in then.... my first outdoor this year and I have height issues ... lol.

Where's @LED209 at?? Garden looking stellar. Me wanna see more....

G'mornin LED. :passitleft: I'm an outdoor greenhouse guy who has been trying a small indoor coco grow. I really like the tent but its nice to be back outside as well. I'm gonna pull up a hammock and a perpetual vape, maybe a few gummies and a glass of lemonade and watch the show. Stop by my journals and let me know what you think. Looks like you did a lot of prep for your grow. Gonna be awesome! Stay safe and stay stoned.
on for the ride

Back
Top Bottom