Digging My Hole Deeper: Tunkers Fun In the Aussie Sun

It very well could be, once they're in the garden they should settle down.
I don't want em in the garden! I want em to stay put and eat my scraps haha I chucked some reflective pallat wrap over top of the tub and I'll see if it makes a difference tomorrow

Worms on the run! Reminds of the old show “Goosebumps”. That garden monster episode ! WORMS EVERYWHERE!!!

Should be an awesome grow for you this year tunk! Following along for sure!

Thanks mate and welcome!

Dam i cant wait to see the results, you are putting so much effort into this. Like PW said i have a good feeling your going to amazing! Definitely along for the show of you dont mind. :popcorn:

Goodluck, cant wait to see them grow!:goodluck:

Hey cheers Sarge, welcome! Could very well be a shit show and I burn the fuck outta the plants but we'll see haha

Looking good tunkers
Following along :goodluck:

Good to have ya mate :thumb:

Here's a shot of the aquaponics pond this morning. Really should get some fish lol it'll be either pumpkin or watermelon sprouts that are in it. Strawb doesn't look impressed but because it was sending runners out under the bucket lid when I had it in an nft system, it turned the roots to algae. So it's buck up or fuck off strawberries you fiddly bastard

And some of the veg waking up this morning

And the garden yesty arvo

Time to start work. Have a good day all

Fiddled about with the aquaponics yesterday. Fish are surviving so that's a winner lol

Bugs are starting to eat my other veg so gotta get onto that asap. Wish ScootOwl was more intimidating!

Hasn't been alot going on of late. Had plenty of rain so no trips out to the secret garden for a while. I've had the man flu this week also, so I'm lucky to be alive lol

Just a few shots from around the garden

Oh and it turns out I'm an opium farmer now lol found these growing around the place..

And here's the seedlings just been up potted. Nothing exciting yet.

Back
Top Bottom