What's the best deal you got on grow equipment?

Hashassinz

Today was an awesome day. Went to a local agway as they were restocking shelves and got 60 rockwool cubes size 6x6 ones for freaking 35$. If i were to buy online would of cost me like 190$. Was just looking to buy like 4 but they were miss priced at the register so I went back to the shelf and took them all haha so awesome when you hire people who don't care about your business. I know it sounds mean but damn it worked out for me. :Namaste:

Probably the best deal I got was when I ordered and paid for a $60 Lumatek hps bulb and got a $400 Lumatek ballast instead. Thanks go to the stoners in the packaging department I think- they screwed up almost every order I made from that company.

I felt a bit bad- bit after all the pain and suffering they up me through messing up my orders over the years and never answering emails and stuff... Well, I didn't feel bad enough to send it back

Ordered: 4 Liters (1-Gal) each of Advanced Nutrient's Connoisseur Bloom A&B with free shipping.

Received: 4 Gallons of each, although it stated 4L on the invoice. Contacted them quickly and was told it was their mistake and not to send them back. That didn't sit well so I asked them to count it against my future orders and they told me to forget it. Can't see the business sense in that, but they've got a customer for life.

Sometimes luck is on our side. Its so awesome to get free stuff or cheap stuff. I jump on it anytime I get a chance good stories hah. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom