What's up 420 fam!

Sideshow Bob

Good day all,

It's your favorite kwiki mart grower, Sideshow Bob!!!
28 years old from the great state of California living in the nation's Capitol now.
I've grown for about two years now and had a hiatus. But I'm back! Starting off with some bagseed and Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto.
Eventually I will get my grow journals started. For now check out the bagseed. I call her Karen. She is a fighter. PH issues, heat, rh, bad soil. If you can name it she's beaten it. Topped at 2nd node and then topped each end again. Definitely slowed her growth but I'm in no rush.

Stay green and happy growing!!!

Attachments

• 20181029_231322.jpg
    20181029_231322.jpg
    877.7 KB · Views: 21
Yeah baby. Stay aggressive, Bob. And frosty, too!

Welcome.

Welcome to :420: Bob! Here's a link to help you get started Helpful Links For New Members . I have my very first DDA going right now she's about 1 week in so far. Hope you decide to start a grow journal would love to be able to follow along. Hope your having a good day bro!!!

Welcome to :420: Bob! Here's a link to help you get started Helpful Links For New Members . I have my very first DDA going right now she's about 1 week in so far. Hope you decide to start a grow journal would love to be able to follow along. Hope your having a good day bro!!!
I definitely will start one soon. That's funny my DDA is 7 days old today.
Have a great day also.

Back
Top Bottom