Sideshow's Dark Devil Auto & Bag Seed 600W LED Grow

Dark Devil Auto: Day 29

Day 29 everyone! 4 weeks and one day old, yaaayy. She's going to be purple!!! First signs of it today. Can't pick it up on the camera yet. Also I've been sticking to the vpd chart hard dropping my temps cooler than usual.
Lights on 68-75F rh 60-55%
Lights off 63-73F rh 36-45%

Darla got her feed again today.
5ml grow
5ml bloom
1ml CalMag
2ml s. Blast
ph- 6.53
ppm 830

She always droops right after water/feed and scares the hell outta me. Its 9:41am est now. By 12:00pm est she'll have perked back up. At least she better or were gonna have some words. Lol.
20181121_093101.jpg
20181121_093116.jpg

Good evening all.

So I haven't posted on Karen recently because I've been neglecting her. Waiting for new pots and soil to come.
In the neglect her ph has taken yet another dive and is showing some K problems it seems. Leaves are turning bright green, some of the edges are beginning to turn dark and dry. New growth is weak and looks burnt but grows out. Very stunted though. Maybe only one node of growth in the past week.

Better news!!! She got her new 3gal fabric pot. A little more room and a good flush tomorrow ending with a light feed.

Still no clue to what strain she could be. Very resilient and forgiving. No doubt that she'll bounce back with flying colors.
20181124_224952.jpg
20181124_225143.jpg

It's also getting close to her bed time. That's why she looks droopy.

Merry Christmas Bob! I missed that last update lol. Hope you're well my friend :)
Merry Christmas to you and yours Prof!!! I've been bouncing around too much to post in my own thread. Lol.
Figured I'll do I dump of info before harvest then after after cure.

Enjoy your day!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom