What's wrong with my plants?

facemir

I have a yellow "fleck" on all my leaves can anybody advise what is possibly causing it.
Diseaese.JPG

that would depend on where on the plant it came from. I am also concerned about the millions of little white specks on that leaf, and strongly suspect that you have a bug problem, spider mites being my main suspicion. Give us a closeup of the bottom side of that leaf so we can see if there are bug traces.

can you also give us a shot of the entire plant, showing us the damage and where it is occurring? Are these outdoor or indoor plants or some combination of the two?

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. The bottom of the leaf is 100% ok (no flecking"") And they are indoor plants. ALL the leaves are like this. Top of the plant or down the bottom.

yep. the borg have landed. if the leaves are dry try Azamax or Neem. avoid anything too harsh like clove extracts at first if you can. they can be a bit harsh on stressed plants. if you don't have these handy.. maybe try jacking up the humidity around 65% plus. that'll piss 'em off.

Wow, they have been feasting for awhile.... Should be visible mites/webs everywhere. I'd fight back immediately. No pest strips work also, just make sure you follow directions to a T, no shortcuts. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom