Whats your fave strain and why?

ok...this isnt a help me choose a strain to grow...but it is more of a general information on what strain you use and for what purpose. if you use many for many different purposes then list those too....

like what strain do you use for pain?
is there one that makes you feel more creative?
one that gives you more energy?
one that makes you feel not hungry? ( I used to get something that made me feel sorta full...and I wouldnt eat as much...not sure what it ever was but it was sweet...comin from a curvy girl ;-) )

is there one you just use all the time because it is your fave?

I'm a artist and I was thinking earlier today about how wonderful it is sometimes to just zone out while your painting and just let the paint flow...but I was wondering if there were other artists out there that find they get particularly creative with a certain strain.....

nothing like zoning out to some nice tunes and a paint brush. I even have a 420 series of paintings started ( only 2 pieces so far but I need more paint and brushes I accidently ruined almost all of mine....but there will be so many more someday.)

anways I hope to see some good responses. :cheesygrinsmiley::bongrip:

I wish I had a little more experience in this issue as I have only been into growing and actually learning something about what I have been smoking since I was like 13 for a few years now. But what i do know is,

Blue Berry is OK, nice sweet taste and all, Not a very long buzz, but a nice mellow one, not really my fave.

Silver Fox was my pick for a while with its intense body buzz, very relaxing for me. Intense smell and taste... and really expands in the lungs.

Alaskan Big Bud, Oh yea.... that is the stuff that killed Elvis I think. Very intense high all around. I can't concentrate at all when smoking this stuff. (as if it's not hard enough anyway) This stuff will kill ya in a bong. LOVE IT.

I have Bubble Gum in the 5th week of budding now... I have to admit, I just smoked a little that I nuked earlier (I know... It's way to early to tell) because I had nothing else. I have to say, I can't wait for the finished product. I will let you know how it goes.
It's got me chatting like a school girl now about what my favorite strain is for Pete's sake.:bongrip:

for a creative/work buzz the NYCD or Grapefruit works for me.
any citrusy hybrid really.

best ever tasted has still to be the Jack H.
lovely earthy vibe with a hint of orange, god i can still taste it lol.
for chillin with some sounds: the kushes.

I used to grow a strain that I recieved as a freebie from an online seedbank labeled mendocino, it was bred my someone on one of the many online forums that struck a deal with the seedbank, so but anyway it was a pure indica that had a distinctive fish smell and had a menthol like after taste that was followed by a paralyzing body buzz

Afghanni :clap:.....works wonders for my back pain .....and I love the flavor , aroma and .....the buzzzzzz.:smokin::smokin:

Fruity Thai, very mellow, yet cereberal, pleasant, no couchlock, no residual dullness the next day.
The fruity thai sounds great but I'm curious about this residual dullness you keep mentioning. I've never experienced it and I've been smoking for over 30 years. What is it? I've found that if I'm too stoned all I have to do is eat a little something and it seems to take the edge off a little. No matter what I've smoked...I'm back to feeling 100% after a few hours of sleep. Never had anything affect me the next day. Never heard of anyone else having affects the next day either.

wow... Guess I need to get out of the house more!

I still just wuvs the NYCD/Sour Diesel goin' on. There is constant and perpetual debate as to the breeds real name and origins; sometimes we blather whilst impaired....

<-----Also appreciates is a fine blueberry, the occasionally surfacing strawberry and or anything tantalizing or new!

G13 X Hashplant. Very very potent. Do a little research, this is a very cool strain.

this is also my fave... the resin production of the flowers is amazing.... and the earthy taste is great.... cant wait to get more :(.... been smoking mids lately... cant wait till harvest season...second fave is willies wonder but i dont think any banks have this strain now.... has anyone else had this strain or know were to find it...

my friend used to grow this stuff called motivation and he also grew northern lights
motivation in the morning and the northern lights before bed he gave me a oz of each cuz i couldn't pay for my medicine and he is practically my brother well for 20 different grows they were my favorite because the motivation made school fun and northern lights helped with my insomnia and gave me the sweetest dreams.

I wish i still lived in a state with medical marijuana and still lived next to him life was easy.

Back
Top Bottom