Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Steamroller

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Bubbler

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
I've only tried rolling it up in a spliff(I'm new to ganja ) with and without tobacco but i'm thinking of buying a bong:roorrip: when i grow my own stash in a couple of months when i move out of my parents house and have allot of weed to smoke.I've heard it's healthier to smoke it there because the air is filtered in the water and cooled.:peace:

thanks man...... I didnt know some people thought of it that way. Where I am spliffs a joints are the samething. When we smoke with no tobacco we just call it smoking pure.

Slang terms will differ from area to area, some tend to stay relatively the same, others don't. Me personally I like to use my bong, just recently got a very nice vape. Which works great on a regular basis.

I tend to prefer a nicely rolled doobie, second to that would be a bong, but I ALWAYS vaporize whenever possible. Last but not least, I HATE blunts. Unless it's a blunt wrap, then I'm ok with it...anything with tobacoo does not deserve to have mary jane in or around in when entering my lungs. But to each his own.

:peace:

bong + ice water + kush + diffuser = nice combo! :roorrip:

BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roorrip::bong::bongrip::hippy:

It get's me the highest.

Nothing beats a bong filled with ice water with some peppermint extract added for an extra effect. Orange extract is good too.

However, I gave my bong away and now I just use Golden Wraps or Cigarillos.

Nothing beats a bong filled with ice water with some peppermint extract added for an extra effect. Orange extract is good too.

However, I gave my bong away and now I just use Golden Wraps or Cigarillos.

Me and my friends sometime use ice and Kool-Aid and it is really a fine smoke.

:bong:

Favorite was bongs :roorrip: had all the cool ones CAPITAL HILL,US 2,FLYING V,
STRAIGHT TUBES,Homemade HOOKA from 5 Gallon Water Jug With Several
Tubes and a 1/4 Ounce bowl.GRAVITY BONGS too
Then came the POWER HITTERS homemade from a hairdryer,,loads of fun when someone passed out ,get the 10 ' hose up to thier nose and turn it on .
Talk about Wake and Bake.Just because your sleeping doesn mean you cant still paty ,ha ha lol.
Or the JOY BOTTLE,put a hole one the bottle and a joint inside and instant power hitter great for crowds just go from person to person and BLAST them

I prefer bowls now, I like glass ones but have no luck with them (Break)
I also like a nice rolled joint..I stick with a metal bowl so if need to toss no prob..

I dont smoke ciggs so a Blunt is Kinda too harsh ,But really floors me from nicotine buzz..Flavored wraps blueberry are great to ..

So my favorite would be good bowl of nice flavored bud :)

bong and blunts! and gravity bong.. cant be beat!

Depends on what mood I'm in!

Blunt if I wanna feel really bad ass.
Joint if I wanna feel not quite as bad ass and don't have a ton of weed.
Spliff if I'm hanging out with anyone from Europe.
Bong if I wanna get RIPPED! FAST!
Bowl if I'm by myself playin' video games or something.
Vaporizer if I'm hanging out with a rich person who actually owns a vaporizer.
Steamrollers are a novelty.
Bubbler if my throat hurts.

:goof:

My favorite method of smoking?

NOT SMOKING!

It's 2008...you're still smoking?

Save your lungs...VAPE!:peace:

I haven't smoked from much of a variety yet, but I definitely like bowls and bongs. Blunts and joints aren't a favorite at all.

My favorite method of smoking?

NOT SMOKING!

It's 2008...you're still smoking?

Save your lungs...VAPE!:peace:
I agree. Smoking is for kids who have all their life still a head of them. I'm old and have to take care of myself a little better now.
I remember the good old days though. 4 fingered lids with no stems or seeds for $25.00 bucks or so. 8 track tapes and smoking out moms ford torino cruising the streets of LA. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom