Whats your plans for the next year ?

Cheesus

Hi every one!

Just wanna see what every one had planned for next years grows.

Going to upgrader your rooms? - how and why.

Changing strains maybe?

Maybe your planning on breeding your two best ones?

moving inside, or maybe getting en outdoor garden ?

Just get it out there, what ever your thinking of doing for the next year

Happy new year boys n girls! :party:

here's my to do list for the next year.

#1 Replace my old hps bulb with new one

#2 Set up my tent again, for clone/mother area

#3 throw in another light in the budd area (dont know what type yet)

#4 Get two new strains going, any suggestions are welcome, pref 8-10 weeks flowering, and a high yeilder. been thinking about GWS and White rhino.

#5 do a guerilla grow :D:D planing on taking like 20-50 clones and scatter around the city.

#6 Do a seed bombing mission with industrial hemp all over town! just for laughs

#7 improving my bud room with side lighting, using T5 fluos, in the woods of 150w total.

Guess thats it for now!

Hopefully changing strain in few months time to White Russian by Serious Seeds.

Might even get a mildly larger tent for flowering only a 100cm by 100cm by 200cm and use the 90cm by 90cm by 180cm tent for vegging could do with the extra space as i'm currently using a 60cm by 60cm by 160cm tent for veg !

If feeling flush i may even go as far as a LED lighting panel to help lower the electric bill :thumb:

I've just started flowering two casey jones (scrogging) and a bushy jilly bean under 3, 600 watt hps. In my veg room, Ive got newly sprouted deadhead og's, cloned sfv og, pink lemonade, dairy queen, cannatonic and seeds to germinate soon are; kosher kush, lost coast kush, chocolope kush, and kandy kush. This time around im doing fem seeds. Also got a couple free autos to play around with - never grown auto before.

My first project is to attach a CMH to the other end of my cool tube.

Second is to build a recirculating DWC with a system to automatically add water.

nice plans every one =)

Caligirl, you got some strains going :D isnt it hard to have that many going at once ?

Wiz, have you made your own cheese strain!! man reps for that :D (cheesus the cheese freak)

Edit: Seems i have to spread some rep around before giving you some again =)

nice plans every one =)

Caligirl, you got some strains going :D isnt it hard to have that many going at once ?

Wiz, have you made your own cheese strain!! man reps for that :D (cheesus the cheese freak)

Edit: Seems i have to spread some rep around before giving you some again =)

Give you a secret on how to keep your cheese or blueberry flavor or purple coloring in your buds. Feed your plants the blueberries first and second week of flower while breeding with pollen. The seeds that come from the female plant should have those type of genetics in them now. F1 may not be 100% so you would have to do it again until you see the results you want. You could give them the blueberries all the way threw flower or every other feed. Just make sure there organic. :thumb:

PS. Dont try this with cheese unless you find a good liquid cheese thats maybe diet or something with no sodium. But you will have to breed to get it to stick in the genes. Just add cheese during cure and youll be fine as I stated before :)

I love having a variety and will be starting the second batch of seeds in march to get ready for outdoor season. I want to find a favorite og kush strain that i can really dial in. Ive been keeping the cj's, dq and cannatonic going for a few years.

do you grow og kushes and whats your favorite, i think i already know the sfv will not be one of my faves - so nute sensitive and whimpy

New year plans for me

1. Travel to the west coast meet some guys from 420 out there(I live on the east coast with strict laws)

2. get some clones of good strains I can bring back (only ever worked with seeds cause again strict laws over here)

3. Get a small place to set up an inside grow in an actual room(closet grows suck to many problems)

4. Yeild a QP (only 2 grows under my belt best yield so far 1.5oz off a white widow plant)

5. Turn 19 (yes im a youngin but my intentions are pure

6. Find a strain to treat my mothers depression and anxiety(pharmas don't work for her never have)

7. make my first tincture for my friends dad who has cancer

8. Breeding my own strain
I've got tons of more things I'd love to do but those are the big ones

Mitch,

There are darkrooms out there wich are pretty big in space, but yeah totaly go for a whole room, i did that, took me two half days of work or so to get it done, you need a screewdriver, hand saw, screws and a reflective material (easygrow diamond i.e) and a 45x45mm ( 1.8") for framework! really simple and you wont hacve to drill any whole in roofs or walls. when youre done just rip it apart.

Best of luck with finding a strain for your mom, have no clue wich might be a good one, but there must be one out there =)

This year, 2013, my soil grow in a closet, 3'x6'x7' will have a three plant scrog. Barneys Farm seeds, 2 lemon-skunk and 1 candy kush. Two 400w HPS supplys the lite for veg. & bloom. Have been useing Humboldt ferts.,will change to BPN or GH. Probabely need to change bulbs, I think this is the 4th crop with these bulbs. Hortolux Eye 55000 lumens

Back
Top Bottom