When Are Seedlings Ready To Go Under The Lights

bipolar

When will these seedlings be ready to go under the lights? They are CKS White Widow. Their about 2 1/2" tall.
They will go in a DWC reservoir under a Mars Hydro Epistar 160 LED that is an actual 270 watts.
I don't want to move them too soon and risk damaging them.

They will go under a Mars Hydro Epistar 160 LED which is an actual 270 watts.
Once they show good growth I will put a 240 actual watts COB Led on them as well.

I would feel confident putting them under the new light now but start off a little higher than what is recommended and lower it every couple days or so until you find the sweet spot. If you notice your plants are stretching then you are too high.

nice use of an aerogarden.

the bubbler is the final destination i take ? you're letting the roots lock into each other ? curious if any issues this way.

I have started plants in an Aero Garden before with good results. The roots on this batch are about 6" long and did not grow into each other. The last time I grew in an Aero Garden it was for a longer time the roots were 12" long.
They separated without any issues.

[
I have started plants in an Aero Garden before with good results. The roots on this batch are about 6" long and did not grow into each other. The last time I grew in an Aero Garden it was for a longer time the roots were 12" long.
They separated without any issues.

actually i was asking about the larger tote bucket bubbler

Back
Top Bottom