When to 12/12 switch?

tokeycones

Any thoughts on when to flip these 2 girls to fill this space?Usually use 8-12 to fill the same space im thinking another week or two veg but pretty unsure0

Attachments

• 4x8scrog.jpg
    4x8scrog.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 4x8 gg.jpg
    4x8 gg.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 4x8 crit.jpg
    4x8 crit.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 140
I flip when the ground to tip of the plants is 1/3 the maximum I want them to be. There's no guarantee your plants will stay within the envelope you want. I've always had a few colas that stretched higher than I wanted. I'm using plant yoyos to support them, and guide them clear of the light.

It depends on if you re in a hurry or not. Considering your horizontal space you can still let them grow throughout the net by bending the tallest one. So you can still veg them at least 2 weeks easily

I mean that's what the scrogs there for so height is irrelevant imo. the colas that stretch more are going to be tucked more.
Exactly so you can veg longer to keep taking advantage of the scrog

It depends on if you re in a hurry or not. Considering your horizontal space you can still let them grow throughout the net by bending the tallest one. So you can still veg them at least 2 weeks easily
Yea i was thinking another 2 weeks will give me enough to cover most of the space just wanted to hear from some one who's grown bigger plants as i never let them get this big. they are day 55 from seed

Yea i was thinking another 2 weeks will give me enough to cover most of the space just wanted to hear from some one who's grown bigger plants as i never let them get this big. they are day 55 from seed

I ve never grown bigger than what they look now. But I ve seen many pictures and following many journal. With time the plants will fill more horizontal space and develop more bud sites. So those multiple bud sites will take way more time to grow vertical after flip than if the branches had grown vertical. So you won't even have to worry about vertical stretch after flip

Yea for sure i'll see where i am in two weeks, you grown out many dinafem strains? this is dinafem critical kush+gorilla
Only Dinachem. It was during my last grow

It looks to me like you need to begin tucking and getting the plant to go horizontal.
You could lower the screen a bit, begin tucking and fill the screen about 75% then flip, and continue tucking till stretch is complete.
I don't really care for this site, but did a quick google search and this was the first to come up. Will give you all the info you need. Remember if you can give us pics with w/o the LED's on.
LBH's Famous ScrOG Tutorial | Grow Weed Easy

I don't think two weeks will allow you to fill the screen at least 75%, but it is up to you, your grow.
This is only MHO, but I think you need to work on filling screen. Did you check out the tutorial I posted?

I don't think two weeks will allow you to fill the screen at least 75%, but it is up to you, your grow.
This is only MHO, but I think you need to work on filling screen. Did you check out the tutorial I posted?
60% Has filled my screen previously almost too much haha but ye i have i was using it from the start these were 4 way plants trained ect but i have 3 tents n 20 other plants atm work got flat out so they got away on me.

Back
Top Bottom