When to cut 1st and 2nd nodes off

most here don’t top or train until theres 4 to 5 nodes & showing vigor however topping puts more stress and requires more recovery time than other methods. Fimming is less harsh than topping, lst bending does not require any recovery and within a day the growth tips will reorient to point their growth upwards due to phototropism

As long as it has food, water, and light in correct quantities, a plant will grow into whichever shape you want to take the time to put it in, or it will grow just fine without guidance too. The ones without guidance, or 'natural' growth tend to look like christmas trees with the tops probably being more beefy and potent than the bottoms where less light was received. That is probably the only real difference (my opinion) in trained or not trained (other than the time spent doing the task itself and the overall appearance)

most here don’t top or train until theres 4 to 5 nodes & showing vigor however topping puts more stress and requires more recovery time than other methods. Fimming is less harsh than topping, lst bending does not require any recovery and within a day the growth tips will reorient to point their growth upwards due to phototropism
LST it is seems too be the Vincenzo's
Less repair time makes more science
Cheers gents

Morning
Hey guys I was wondering what day or close enuff day to take the 1st 2 NODES OFF
Or do I even have to or can I choose not too,or does it play in bigger yield
Cheers
Ossi
Why wood you wanna do that?

Let the plant grow naturally and you might get a surprise.

Morning
Hey guys I was wondering what day or close enuff day to take the 1st 2 NODES OFF
Or do I even have to or can I choose not too,or does it play in bigger yield
Cheers
Ossi
I usually top above the fourth node as soon as it's possible. I remove the shoots from nodes 1 and 2 as early as I can take them off since I don't want the plant to waste energy on growing those shoots.

Back
Top Bottom