When will these be ready to harvest?

Phillallman

hi guys so here are my 3 plants critical mass monster mass I vegged them for a fair while before flowering under 2 x 600 watt hps in 20 litre fabric pots I've lost count how long they have been flowering I think 6 weeks any ideas when they might be ready to harvest and any predicted yields?? Cheers
received_10154190320240625.jpeg
received_10154190319370625.jpeg
received_10154190319240625.jpeg
received_10154190319155625.jpeg
received_10154190319035625.jpeg

6 weeks from flipping to 12-12 I think mate they haven't changed in height or size I think since I flipped them over as I vegged them for a fair while and by the end of vegging they were allready around 5.2 feet tall ish I topped them and bent them while in vegging towards the end to stop them getting any taller

Mmm strain suggest 45 to 50 days on average that is about 6 to 7 weeks as suggested by breeder... ye that is a pretty fast strain :thumb:

Most will check trichome colouring before thinking of harvesting as others may flower slightly longer to improve the tric's but is largly strain related if longer flowering is required or conditions grown in effecting things.

Seems like the pistils are nearly 50/50 equal white to orange in colour from the pic's provided & could get away with starting the 2 week flush those pistils will turn more orange over the time ripening up the tric's.

I'm pretty sure those girls will yield well & looks like a good several hours of trimming if not more :thumb:

No one likes to guess yield it is one of those things as various things effect stuff... more likely got a couple of lb maybe +

Aye I get what you mean bufdy I look at it some days and don't even think there's going to be 500 grams there then other days I look at and think wow there's like 30 ounces there hahah so difficult to tell should fatten up more over the next couple of weeks

Mate. Its time to flush. I cant tell you how much u will get from pics but i can tell you that during the flush they will probly nearly double is size. The buds that is. Hope you enjoy.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If i was to give a weight off pics id disagree with 2+ ounces. Id say you wont pull more than 1.5. But hard to tell from pics mate.

If i was to give a weight off pics id disagree with 2+ ounces. Id say you wont pull more than 1.5. But hard to tell from pics mate.

1.5 ounce from all 3 plants? Those buds in the pics are just bottom colas the top colas are bigger than coke cans

Sorry i Postet here in your Thread but i have the same Problem :) i am now in Flower Week 6-7 but i think my Plants take litte bit lower to go in Flower Mode after 12/12 Switch but i dont know how long from now? Growing 2 Kosher Kush and 2 White Widows in the Back with bot deficity maybe Calcium? This is my First Indoor Grow i Grow with Biobizz.. i hope the Buds getting much Bigger they looking small for Flower Day 6 i think? I smash Egg shels and put that Powder in Water and wait 3 Days i road that Trick in a Marihuana Newspaper i hope it works.

Here my Plant Pictures

Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_3_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_1_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_2_.jpg

Sorry i Postet here in your Thread but i have the same Problem :) i am now in Flower Week 6-7 but i think my Plants take litte bit lower to go in Flower Mode after 12/12 Switch but i dont know how long from now? Growing 2 Kosher Kush and 2 White Widows in the Back with bot deficity maybe Calcium? This is my First Indoor Grow i Grow with Biobizz.. i hope the Buds getting much Bigger they looking small for Flower Day 6 i think? I smash Egg shels and put that Powder in Water and wait 3 Days i road that Trick in a Marihuana Newspaper i hope it works.

Here my Plant Pictures

Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_3_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_1_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_2_.jpg

Hi mate they still look like they have a long time to go get ad many lights going as you can keep them watered and use Bloom boosters to give them the right nutrients because all your plants are spaced together tightly there's not much light getting to the sides of the bugs and underneath and the lower branches so they aren't getting bigger and swelling trying spacing then out and adding more light and getting light to every inch of the plant thar you can keep the lights about 1-2feet away

Sorry mate. I appologise. I use my phone so its hard to tell of pics. Im sorry if ive offended you. I hope you do well off it mate.
All the best.

Back
Top Bottom