Where is Sticky?

billybudtoker

Hey Everyone,
Being a newbie myself, I was wondering,
Have any of ya'll ever discussed some of the really dumb things newbies ask or come up with? What made me think of this is the time I spent trying to send a post to "Sticky" I found this guy everywhere on forums so I wanted to ask him a question cause I figured with all the shit he is posting he must really know some stuff. I am almost embaressed telling this, but what the hell, I finally found sticky.

:rofl: I almost fell off the chair when I read that. Thank you, you made my night.

:laughtwo:

That ripe :cheesygrinsmiley:

For the benefit of anyone new and not getting the joke. It's called a sticky when we tag a post so it always stays at the top of its forum. This position is reserved for what we consider the most important information ;)

That ripe :cheesygrinsmiley:

For the benefit of anyone new and not getting the joke. It's called a sticky when we tag a post so it always stays at the top of its forum. This position is reserved for what we consider the most important information ;)

oh so you mean like whenever i post something, every time i open my diamond encrusted golden mouth and ruby tongue right? j/k :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom