Trying to start a journal!

OldMedUser

Formerly Known as LabRat
I got my pix uploaded but must have steered off-course somewhere. I've been building my own computers since '87 but the finer points of living a digital life sometimes escapes me.

I followed the Sticky for resizing and uploading and that went well. But I must have missed the word about getting it all together as a journal.

I need a hand guys and gals.

I'm not too proud to ask for help.

HELP!

Hey Lab,

start a new thread in the journals in progress section
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

then in your thread toolbox you are going to see a picture of a mountain with a moon/sun click on that and insert the urls of your pics one by one, or you can just do it manually and type [ img ] (link of your picture here) [ / img ] but with no spaces...

your journal will be up and your posts will have pics of your progress :)

oh and if you are having any hard time finding the url of your pics, when you go to my photo gallery and click on the picture, under the picture beside ur username and avatar should be a url of the picture for you to copy and paste..

and dont worry, we're all here to help each other so its no biggie, i always get tripped up on stuff too..

take it easy LB :peace:[/img]

Thanx DroJo that clears up a lot of stuff. Not. Not your fault tho. I hit up some of my honey-hash and my level of comprehension took a nose-dive.

I think I messed up by not setting up some sort of journal thingy before I uploaded my pix. It was my first attempt and I'll get better with practice. I'm uploading off my HD and that seemed to work well. Is it more stealth to upload from another site?

It's not paranoia when they're all out to get you!

CYal8tr

Thanx DroJo that clears up a lot of stuff. Not. Not your fault tho. I hit up some of my honey-hash and my level of comprehension took a nose-dive.

I think I messed up by not setting up some sort of journal thingy before I uploaded my pix. It was my first attempt and I'll get better with practice. I'm uploading off my HD and that seemed to work well. Is it more stealth to upload from another site?

CYal8tr

i dont think 420 allows you to have pictures that are hosted elsewhere tho bro.. =/
good luck bro :peace:

Hey Dro. I uploaded the pics to 420 pic gallery and they got my name on them but I think I was supposed to set up the journal first then put the pics there or some such stuff. Getting too late and the vape is all warmed up. A little honey-hash and it's nighty-night for me. I gotta haul a 40ft cultivator over the bridge with my ammonia truck in the AM and need a good four hours of snoozin' time first.

Good hits to y'all.

Hey Dain! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Hey Dro. I uploaded the pics to 420 pic gallery and they got my name on them but I think I was supposed to set up the journal first then put the pics there or some such stuff. Getting too late and the vape is all warmed up. A little honey-hash and it's nighty-night for me. I gotta haul a 40ft cultivator over the bridge with my ammonia truck in the AM and need a good four hours of snoozin' time first.

Good hits to y'all.

Hey Dain! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll figure it out sooner or later.

:laughtwo:

its alright bro, you can upload and then start your journal, the order isnt too important..

2morro when you get a chance just try starting a new thread, just like you start any other thread but in the journals section, and just try insertin ur pics, it might be a lil easier if ya arent buzzin too hard off honey oil :rollit:

lol but your ladies do look healthy..

are these the pics you're trying to post?

KushBabies01.jpg

KushBabies_InDWC01.jpg

4_moms_and_a_dozen.JPG

Dirty_dozen_and_their_four_moms2.JPG

ReGen_PreFlower02.jpg

they're prettty LB.. cant wait to see your journal up and running tomorro!

CYal8tr

You start a new journal by going into journals in progress and starting a new thread and naming it what ever you want to call your journal'
Then post a message explaining what your going to be doing as far as your grow. Better than that click on this link
How to Make a Grow Journal

tight lines lol? :laughtwo:

its alright bro, you can upload and then start your journal, the order isnt too important..

2morro when you get a chance just try starting a new thread, just like you start any other thread but in the journals section, and just try insertin ur pics, it might be a lil easier if ya arent buzzin too hard off honey oil :rollit:

lol but your ladies do look healthy..

are these the pics you're trying to post?

KushBabies01.jpg

KushBabies_InDWC01.jpg

4_moms_and_a_dozen.JPG

Dirty_dozen_and_their_four_moms2.JPG

ReGen_PreFlower02.jpg

they're prettty LB.. cant wait to see your journal up and running tomorro!

Actually those are from the last grow and I got wiped out by thrips. I'm starting two tubs from seed. All Kush with 22 in one tub and 14 in the other. Half will likely be male but I'm putting two at least in each pot to try and have each pot with a girl.

I had posted some pics of my honey oil extractor for a little how-to journal. I may not fix it up today as I had to go in to work and I'm beat. I gotta get them babies in their tubs pretty quick and will be taking lots of pics as I go. I got everything together except my get up and go, got up and went. :0)

I'm supposed to go hunting tomorrow but may have to work. Too many options, too little time.

:peace:

If I start a grow journal with some pics can I add more pics to the same journal as the grow progresses or do I have to put in all the pics at once?

It's a pain in the butt uploading pics as I'm stuck with dial-up internet access and it takes forever to upload a lot of pics at once.

If any one wants to chime in, please do. This is too hard for me. lol

Re: Grrr, I'm pissed off trying to start a journal!

If I start a grow journal with some pics can I add more pics to the same journal as the grow progresses or do I have to put in all the pics at once?

It's a pain in the butt uploading pics as I'm stuck with dial-up internet access and it takes forever to upload a lot of pics at once.

If any one wants to chime in, please do. This is too hard for me. lol

Hi LabRat :grinjoint:

One thing that might help is to reduce the size of the photos, its ok to make em real small. That will help in the upload speed. No, you don't have to upload them all at once. :smokin:
Some people update they're pictures once a week or so, that's up to you, its your journal. Maybe one or two pictures at a time.

Sorry your on dialup. That really sucks. You must really be away from things.
All the better for a grow. If you can grow Hydro, you can do a journal. I wouldn't know where to begin.:smokin:

Love that Avatar you have. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom