Which Grow Light For The Price? Best Price For The Best Light

not bad but i'd sure like to see the specs on the emitters and how they are divided between the three. also i like a full spec rig to have a broader array of kelvin in the emitters.

all in all it could be decent but i'd like more info than what i see them provide.

do you have a pic of your current lights ? be nice to know what kelvin you are running too. see there is some burples in your pics i see.

if they are working for you i wouldn't be in a hurry to dump them. they can find a use even if you get a new rig as well.

4 Tgl Star Panel each 55w Cobs 3070

2 x 3500k 2 x 3000k

2 of them with a Driver Built in.

They are know 5j + old but the PAR don't show bad thinks looks like good coverage after that long defenetley the best buy i have done with that Hobby ;)

IMG_20240206_232824.jpg

And 2 with a driver outside
IMG_20240206_233044.jpg

IMG_20240206_232830.jpg
IMG_20240206_232810.jpg

not bad but i'd sure like to see the specs on the emitters and how they are divided between the three. also i like a full spec rig to have a broader array of kelvin in the emitters.

all in all it could be decent but i'd like more info than what i see them provide.

do you have a pic of your current lights ? be nice to know what kelvin you are running too. see there is some burples in your pics i see.

if they are working for you i wouldn't be in a hurry to dump them. they can find a use even if you get a new rig as well.

What's your favo grow light the array 3 looks damn good i think it's maybe a better buy then the Mars?

What's your favo grow light the array 3 looks damn good i think it's maybe a better buy then the Mars?

well they've only got 3 different emitters total. they have one flower bias k, one veg bias k, and a far red which is a flower bias.
some other emitters with a broader k spread would be a lot more impressive even with the same diode count.

they also don't list what version of chipset they are using or include any binning information. i would reach out to them for that information. it makes a big difference.

the actual build quality and architecture looks good. the driver is not top shelf but it's not garbage either.

you're always gonna be looking for the same things in a rig regardless of who builds it.

well they've only got 3 different emitters total. they have one flower bias k, one veg bias k, and a far red which is a flower bias.
some other emitters with a broader k spread would be a lot more impressive even with the same diode count.

they also don't list what version of chipset they are using or include any binning information. i would reach out to them for that information. it makes a big difference.

the actual build quality and architecture looks good. the driver is not top shelf but it's not garbage either.

you're always gonna be looking for the same things in a rig regardless of who builds it.
That's my Plants under the COB lights

IMG_20240213_112533.jpg
IMG_20240213_112524.jpg
IMG_20240213_112443.jpg
IMG_20240213_112437.jpg
IMG_20240213_100917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom