which is the average yield for a 400w

markohay

i am lookin for an average at what to expect from a 400w

my last crop was with a 250w and i got 3 ounce of 1 plant which was euforia by dutch paradise seeds

i got a clone from my mate which i also toppped so i was just wondering what to expect from my new 400w which i have a few clones just now on flowering

ItsChrome is right. There are so many variables. Different grow styles should scale differently. I would assume you can get more, especially if you topped it, and even more so if your grow is dialed in. If you are providing a lot of opportunity the plant will take advantage if it can. I can't talk about 400W lights specifically though because I have always worked with more than that.

I'm curious to hear what the pros say. ;)

:peace:

i am lookin for an average at what to expect from a 400w

my last crop was with a 250w and i got 3 ounce of 1 plant which was euforia by dutch paradise seeds

i got a clone from my mate which i also toppped so i was just wondering what to expect from my new 400w which i have a few clones just now on flowering

A rough benchmark for HPS, when all things are optimal, including plant density is 1 gram per watt. If you hit this or approach this you're doing well.

A rough benchmark for HPS, when all things are optimal, including plant density is 1 gram per watt. If you hit this or approach this you're doing well.

Soniq420, great information but is this benchmark with or without co2 enrichment?

Can't answer that directly to be honest. I guess it's part of optimization. There are a lot of other things that are more important to your end result (genetics, placement density, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom