What is your best 400w yield?

I use 2 x 400w bulbs, 1 plant per light and the best I've pulled from one plant is just shy of 10 ounces.

This is my grow perpetual grow journal the 1st grow (NL X AK) is the one with that plant.
Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

The 10 ounce plant is the one on the right.
DSC_04012.JPG

Nice I'm tempted to do the same for my new plants but not sure if I will get the same results as you as my lighting will be different and I'm growing hydro, I do normally top at about the same node as you did and do a heavy LST but yours looks so good! so many bud sites and very even canopy, it's almost like a scrog without the net.

Ok if I decide to use some or all of your techniques then it will be on my White Russians (the seeds popped open today) then I will let you know so you can see how someone else tries to mimic your techniques.

It will be on this grow journal Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Hello Cultivator I can't really grow more than 2 plants, my veg area is only 1000mm x 600mm which just squeezes 2 aqua farms inside and my flowering room is 1700mm x 740mm with 2 more aqua farms connected to a single res. Its also good if the worst happens as the most plants I can get caught with is 4, 2 in veg and 2 in flower but that aside I would only grow 2 any way. I don't think I'm halving my yield as we pulled close to 20 ounces in this system and I don't think we could hit 40 in that size area despite the amount of plants. Look at Light Addicts plant, 14 ounces in soil! and won plant of the month.

Back
Top Bottom