Which nutrients should I use

I am an old Fox Farm trio girl myself so I can absolutely vouche for that comment from Phyto. I did recently begin a sponsorship with @Prescription Blend, however and my results with these nutrients speak for themselves. Amazing product and I'm not just saying that cause they sponsor me. Feel free to look through my Amazon journal. Took my bad seed problem plant and turned her into a perfectly beautiful and healthy girl who is 2 weeks away from harvest right now. Some people even asked me why I was trying to keep her. Now they tell me she is beautiful and their mouths water over her. Htg. Check em out. Click my sponsor link below. Good luck! Let me know if you need anything. If you want to start a journal so we can follow your grow or need help sorting out how and what you need, look at journals in progress.

hello! Im beginner. which nutrient should I use from week 1 to week 12-13? which nutrients are trending within in the past 1 year? Thanks
Good morning @silverjulian hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Two very popular nutrients right now give you an option.
@Prescription Blend fantastic liquid nutrients, top of the line.
@GeoFlora Nutrients terrific granular nutrients easy to use.
Check our sponsors for the rest of your equipment needs.
Don't forget a smoke detector.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hi pal, I'd stick to the major weed nutrient manufacturers.
Terra-aquatica/general hydroponics.
Canna
House and garden vd zwaan (Humboldt)
IMG20211210171807.jpg

I use my own nutrients that I tailored to match the resent grow studies on what is optimal for cannabis for each element.

It is something like this
N 150ppm
P 20-50ppm
K 15-200ppm
Ca 100ppm
Mg 50ppm
S 40ppm

I made my nutrients fall within these ranges with just Complete A and B. Not grow and bloom, so it makes it even easier. I use the highest quality minerals by Haifa Group.

Before doing that, I used Cyco Flower.

I use my own nutrients that I tailored to match the resent grow studies on what is optimal for cannabis for each element.

It is something like this
N 150ppm
P 20-50ppm
K 15-200ppm
Ca 100ppm
Mg 50ppm
S 40ppm

I made my nutrients fall within these ranges with just Complete A and B. Not grow and bloom, so it makes it even easier. I use the highest quality minerals by Haifa Group.

Before doing that, I used Cyco Flower.

I make my own nutes too with nearly identical numbers:
N 150
P 30
K 190
Ca 80
Mg 30
S 40
Si 50

It really does work extremely well for cannabis, and frankly every other house plant I've used it on. I start seedlings at 1/5th dose and increase by another 1/5th every 5-7 days the plant is old until I get to full strength. Super easy system. There's several others here that target very similar ppm per element numbers but do it by blending existing products rather than DIY, although that's a much harder proposition.

Quick question @Perfect Sun LED, were you formerly known as LEDRF on this site, aka Neil, and also the grower of probably the largest auto ever?

Yeah, they had me change my name because of being a sponsor. Maybe I should update my signature with something that says Neil, formally known as LEDRF here on 420.

I have also thought of putting potassium silicate and lower the monopotassium phosphate to lower the phosphorus amounts and keep the potassium around the same or a bit higher.

With only 30 Mg, I would use calmag or something along with it. 50 to 75 Mg is best based on the latest grow studies.

Yeah, they had me change my name because of being a sponsor. Maybe I should update my signature with something that says Neil, formally known as LEDRF here on 420.

I have also thought of putting potassium silicate and lower the monopotassium phosphate to lower the phosphorus amounts and keep the potassium around the same or a bit higher.

With only 30 Mg, I would use calmag or something along with it. 50 to 75 Mg is best based on the latest grow studies.

Great to see you more active here again. The site can always use more highly skilled growers. I see you got that signature updated. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom