Which of these would you grow?

Which would you grow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meffa

Hey everyone, I'm already thinking about my grow next fall and thought it might be fun to put up a list of seeds I have available and start a poll to see which ones people would pick. I'll probably grow 4-5 plants and would grow more than one of the same type if there's enough people suggesting a particular plant, otherwise I'll go the Pu-Pu Platter route. I have more than what's listed (I have a problem) but these are what I'm considering.

I've never started a poll.... hopefully I get this right. Thanks for playing along!

In the same boat i went on a seed buying spree in lock down.Got so many freebees and seeds i bought knocking about
was going to do the same even put it in my journal few weeks back.Never new you could do a poll nice one.
my vote went to pink kush as never seen it grown before ;)

In the same boat i went on a seed buying spree in lock down.Got so many freebees and seeds i bought knocking about
was going to do the same even put it in my journal few weeks back.Never new you could do a poll nice one.
my vote went to pink kush as never seen it grown before ;)
Same here, and I was glad I did when I saw that the seedbank I've been using was affected by Brexit and not everything was available. My first grow was Purple Kush and I loved it, so when I saw Pink Kush I said why not! It's so easy to get caught up in browsing through all the available seeds, but I'm determined not to buy any more until at least next year. We'll see...... :ganjamon:

Same here, and I was glad I did when I saw that the seedbank I've been using was affected by Brexit and not everything was available. My first grow was Purple Kush and I loved it, so when I saw Pink Kush I said why not! It's so easy to get caught up in browsing through all the available seeds, but I'm determined not to buy any more until at least next year. We'll see...... :ganjamon:
indeed Well im stocked up now unless there all dead for a few years.I went back to tried and trusted.
To many silly strains about now looking for the next big thing. my last order to add to my seed box
Of mainly new strains looking to be the next best thing (lol)

Acapulco Gold feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
Bruce Banner feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
Gelato feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
Gorilla Glue #4 feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
weedseedsexpress

indeed Well im stocked up now unless there all dead for a few years.I went back to tried and trusted.
To many silly strains about now looking for the next big thing. my last order to add to my seed box
Of mainly new strains looking to be the next best thing (lol)

Acapulco Gold feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
Bruce Banner feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
Gelato feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
Gorilla Glue #4 feminized
1 x 5 seeds + 1 free
weedseedsexpress
I have an order from weedseedsexpress in transit. My first time with them.

Same here not used them before. have spoken to the rep hes a nice fellow im confident they will turn up.
Lets hope the genetics in at least a few are bang on.
I have an order from weedseedsexpress in transit. My first time with them.

Back
Top Bottom