White bumps on stem

Rooky16

420 Member
Hey guys,
New to growing and noticed these small white bumps on the soil end of my stem. Wondering if this is due to over watering like a fungi or something. Have a moister probe and water levels seem fine but not sure if this is harmful to the plant.
Love to hear possible causes from seasoned growers.
Cheers in advance

ACB47B7E-C422-40DE-9CAD-18B0183D5ADA.png

3B6581A8-5BC3-4442-9B35-07A2565F7D80.png

I wouldn't be too worried about them bumps. Looks like it's just barking up. It does get hard wood. What strain is that? Looks stressed or like a clone with them 3 leaves.

Hey guys,
New to growing and noticed these small white bumps on the soil end of my stem. Wondering if this is due to over watering like a fungi or something. Have a moister probe and water levels seem fine but not sure if this is harmful to the plant.
Love to hear possible causes from seasoned growers.
Cheers in advance

ACB47B7E-C422-40DE-9CAD-18B0183D5ADA.png

3B6581A8-5BC3-4442-9B35-07A2565F7D80.png
Need to know what strain.

Normal growth pattern. They are called nodules. Sometimes called root initials, or the start of a new root. The closer it is to the soil line the more likely a new root will grow. I see a small root; kind of looks like a short stubby hook pointed up. It is near the soil and is just a fraction of an inch long. It is just above the root that actually is growing into the soil.

Most likely there are a few further up the stem but they hidden by all the leaves. They are going to be smaller and are usually green and not as noticable. Some growers take cuttings to start some clones and then the little bumps will start the new roots.

A lot of different types of plants will grow the little bumps.

as stated the bumps are ok.
also you have a touch of nitro claw going. not huge deal at the moment, but i'd watch. she's mostly happy.

edit: add some soil as well. you may wanna up pot, and clear sided pots aren't great.

Back
Top Bottom