White Widow 1st Grow

Yo Nastysw....nice looking little girl you have there my man! We are growing a couple of widows and three mystery plants on our first indoor grow as well. This site is an awesome reference spot isn't it? Anyhow, nice photos of your plant. Those close-ups are impressive. Thumbs up!

Thank you guys, hope everything keep going smoothly :goodluck:

She looks great bro. +reps on keeping her healthy.:cheer:
Did you do any pruning of leaves?
Do you have flowering nutrients?

"pruning of leaves" I think I'm gonna skip that part, except if not necessary. :scratchinghead:

I still have 500g. of the nutrient: Kristalon (Green) - 18 : 18 : 18 : 3 , Made in Rotterdam Netherlands. Balanced formula suitable for all phases of development of culture. Because the amide nitrogen content and well balanced nutritional composition is particularly suitable for leaf feeding in all phases of the development of crops.
I'm going to finish the bottle finally today, cos I don't want to throw it away, and after 2-3 days, I will start watered gradually with the same brand nutrient:

Kristalon (Red) 12 : 12 : 36 : 1
It is characterized by high potassium content and moderate nitrogen and phosphorus. Designed for use on light soils poor in potassium and flourish in the phase of fruit ripening. Suitable for cut flowers in the beginning stage of flowering. Mixed with most pesticides.

Content:
Nitrogen / N / - 12%
Ammonium nitrogen - 10.1%
Nitrate nitrogen - 1.9%
Phosphorus / P2O5 / - 12%
Potassium / K2O / - 36%
Magnesium / MgO / - 1%
Sulfur / S / - 2,5%

:peace:

"pruning of leaves" I think I'm gonna skip that part, except if not necessary. :scratchinghead:

I tripped over pruning and through trials and being scared I pruned too much.
I'm now convinced, pruning when the plant is in veg. is the best way to get
a bushy plant. For this beginner.:ganjamon:

Now that you're in flower. From what I've read, you should only prune
leaves that stop light from reaching bottom branches.
If you have a small lamp put it on the floor so it shines into the base of the plant.
The Phototron was my very first attempt at growing. This time will be better.:yummy:
Hope it helps.:ciao:

Nice idea, 2-3 CFL 2007k or 6500k on the bottom will fit perfect, I just have to find the perfect spot for them!
Leaves that stop light from reaching bottom branches, I actually stretch them and make some exercise!

Hi there, I make research about those bananas , any ideas ?
7 weeks flowering cycle, 10/14 hours light.
P.s This Is NOT my plant

IMG_05752.JPG

IMG_0575_2_.jpg

IMG_0575_3_.jpg

IMG_05773.JPG

IMG_05773.JPG

:hmmmm::scratchinghead::helpsmilie:

confirmed... he's got a hermaprodite. Those are pollen sacs. He'll need to cut them out, carefully, to make sure they don't break open and pollinate the buds, unless he wants to have some seeds. The advantage of allowing some to seed, though, is that he will have feminized seed later on. It's his choice.

So if you get seeds from a hermie are they ALWAYS female seeds? If so, I didn't realize that. It would be really beneficial (I would think) to pollinate at least several bud sites to get the fem seeds. FWIW.

So if you get seeds from a hermie are they ALWAYS female seeds? If so, I didn't realize that. It would be really beneficial (I would think) to pollinate at least several bud sites to get the fem seeds. FWIW.

If it self-pollinates, or pollen from a hermie pollinates another female, yes, it will produce feminized seeds. If a male is in the vicinity and pollinates it, no, you will have a regular seed.

If it self-pollinates, or pollen from a hermie pollinates another female, yes, it will produce feminized seeds. If a male is in the vicinity and pollinates it, no, you will have a regular seed.

I've heard that while it will produce another female, won't it carry that same hermie trait?

I wouldn't risk it personally hypo m8. If you want more freebies go the clone way from a good plant and burn those sexual deviants

Thank you all guys !
I show my friend your comments and once again we would like to express our appreciation! I'll let him decide what to do with this "bananas" pollen sacs. There is actually no time cos this is the last week of this plant and must be harvest!

About my lady, she is doing so fine , already start to make some little bud formations, and i made some leaf pruning!

Footage coming soon!

Good Morning :smokin::reading420magazine:
The first night after wrap slope I notice she is doing very well :goodluck:
Because of limited space I have to do that and to risk my future top biggest bud, I hope she turned up again, but I'm a good boy and I gave a chance to the little buds down at my plant and I toke down the light closer to them!

p.s If somebody feels like know better opportunity about this wrap, lets share with me ,thanks!

Back
Top Bottom