White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

Raise your ph a bit, try 5.7 or 5.8 if your running at the low end of the ph range it will lock out a number of nutrients.
Thanks , when I did it the old way of 1100 ppm nutrients (100%) it never took the nutrients as fast as it does at 25% nutrients plus I threw away 900 ppm of nutrients every 7 to 10 days at 100% nutrients. Normally at 5.7 to 5.8 shows up about 7 days of running the nutrients. I still have ph base and acid !

Try bringing it up to around 6.0
Can do , if it will take those nutrients up quicker I’m in ! Can’t and won’t hurt it , the other two nutrients I used were at 6.1 ph once it was mixed.

Put a small box down low with a wet sponge and raisins in it. Leave one side of the box open. They'll stick around.
Took 40 mL of base to get it to 5.8 ph , forgot and left it mixing . The supply water and nutrients was off all last night . If it wasn’t for the net they’d be laying on the floor. 35 minutes of watering all stood back up! Going to let the supply run for a little while. Get the numbers in a couple hours!

Day 52 / day 4 pistols
No more OG before 4pm
Wished I’d taken a pic of how these plants this a.m. never new these stalks were this flexible, they all just laid on the net. That cpr with water and nutrients is a miracle, put it back in cycle , putting the WiFi camera back in to watch!
Had the ph at 5.8 then made another add of base , this morning still at 5.8 . These ANutrients sure are stubborn about rising ph ,as you can see it did come up!
TDS went up mixing for 16 hours to a real Hemi 426ppm!
Tent temp 75.6
Tent humidity 55%
Outside temp 43 humidity 90%
If it took 40mL of base to move 3.5 and I need another 2 to raise ph to 6.0 , adding 25mL base.
Tank temp 69.4

Not a 426, I have a 1970 392 Hemi engine only . We had put it in a 70 super bee in 73 and a friend lost control and totaled the car. Cylinders soaking in Deisel with a new paint , ready to go . Need a Plymouth car to put it in , this old dumb ass should have sold it when I was offered $14,000 for it.

Back
Top Bottom