White Widow nute inquiry

Lazarus13

Any of you experienced grower out there who have ever grown white widow... Is she a hungry kind of lady or a light eater? I'm trying to figure out if i should run my feeds higher or lower. Opinions on decent ppms for early and late veg and early/late flowering welcome. Thanks and stay green...

Re: Whit Widow nute inquiry

need more info. is it hydro or soil?

i normally just look at plant and can see if it needs more or less. If your medium is low in nutrient content i suggest a base nute of between 1.0 and 1.4 ec in veg. in flower it can be significantly higher. But again it depends on your growing medium, light set up, room humidity and temps. so no real straight answer with know exactly what is going on. always start low and build up. using too much causes way more probs than too little.

Sorry, wasnt thinking. Using 10x23watt 6500k cfls for seedling stage, 2 mars 140 true watt leds for veg and flower in a top fed dwc. Using GH 3 part. I think to keep it simple for my first dwc I'm going to try the Lucas Ratio w/ epsom and experiment. Using benes and Humic acid with expanded clay. Thanks Cultivator

for dwc just start it at 1.0 and gradually build up. add cal mag when growing under led.

I would never experiment on your first grow. I would copy someones recipe and set up who has proven results that way you have an instruction manual and reference point. experiment once you have some success.

Not my first grow, just my first dwc. Sorry for mis-speaking. I did not mean experiment as in go freestyle. Rather i meant it as using lucas as my experimenting with dipping my toes in dwc. lol i have bookmarked peoples grows for both dwc and lucas grows and been reading as many widow grow journals as i can find. Wish i had an ec meter as well as ppm so i could follow what youre saying as far as that. Gonna monitor my pH and ppms, look for signs that the girls are stressed or over fed and try not to over react to every little thing. Less is definitely more in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom