White Widow Week 9: Is This Ready?

Hey, thanks a lot for all the feedback!

I managed to snag myself a Carson Microbrite on amazon with next day delivery.

@VanIslandConnoisseur you asked for pictures, here's some HD trichome action!
IMG_20200413_172731.jpgIMG_20200413_172510.jpg

The first picture is of the top of the plant, and the second is the lower colas.

As you can see, the top buds are ready and I would like to harvest them before too much goes Amber, however not all of the plant is ready.

Do anyone have some good suggestions as to what I should do?

I thought about harvesting just the top and letting the bottom grow, but I'm planning on putting them under 2 days of darkness before harvest, so that's not possible.
Nice, i bought bought of those too, never use it again probably unless its for something else, when you can, get a happy hydro loupe

Hey Van, you're totally right! The Microbrite I bought was way too zoomed in, the pictures I sent you were the lowest setting, however my Loupe came today and I can clearly see it needs more time. I think I will let it go another week at most since I don't have the best air filtration system and its REALLY stinking up the house to the point the neighbours might notice.

Thanks again for all the help and I hope you have a happy 420 bro

Hey Van, you're totally right! The Microbrite I bought was way too zoomed in, the pictures I sent you were the lowest setting, however my Loupe came today and I can clearly see it needs more time. I think I will let it go another week at most since I don't have the best air filtration system and its REALLY stinking up the house to the point the neighbours might notice.

Thanks again for all the help and I hope you have a happy 420 bro
Your welcome, you too and happy to hear:) those loupes are where its at eh? So dank, now throw on some tunes or gardening videos, get stoned and enjoy!!!

Thanks, I know its hard to tell with just a picture but it's all I can go on right now. I ordered another magnifier from amazon this time, but I'm still gonna be waiting another 6 days!

I just don't wanna wait too long and overripe them!

I can't get any closer pictures without losing quality. I know it's hard to go on.
Hows she looking now?
20200305_075356.jpg
20200306_103902.jpg
20200316_090034.jpg
20200316_085946.jpg
...i harvested one recently at jus over 9weeks

Attachments

• 20200316_085946.jpg
    20200316_085946.jpg
    659.2 KB · Views: 62
Ooh that's pretty. How did you manage to get them so small and chunky?

Mine are almost done, I'm just having a really hard time not jumping the gun and harvesting early. So tempting!!

IMG_20200417_150053.jpg
IMG_20200417_150110.jpg
Topped..lst..hst an shorter veg time, id say yours ready too go in afew days, jus keep checking triches every day...theres a CPK in with the widow
20200305_075350.jpg
20200306_103709.jpg

How many weeks are you at?
Have you reduced the light and lowered temps?

I read a lot of reports about reducing the light near the end with white widows. Some people say you'll get less yields, others say white widows thrive on it. I decided to reduce because I am on week 10 and I'd like to finish now.

First reduced to 10 hours, yesterday I put it down to the suggested 8. Temps are at about 19c, I don't mess with it at all.

And thanks for the tips commando

I read a lot about dropping the tempature, even if it's only the last couple hours of lights on. As with the light theory the same should hold true with temperature. We are trying to create harvest time in our grow rooms.
I did the 6 week "flush" yesterday it swelled my colas up so fat. I had to scramble to support some.
She is a bit droopy today. I am hoping it's just from all that water yesterday.

Attachments

• 20200420_111133.jpg
    20200420_111133.jpg
    896.1 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom