White Widow

I have grown this same strain of WW at least 5 times and it was always the same color, and I used different nutes each time.

It always comes out the same color. It is just the trait of this strain.

Sometimes I grow 4 different strains and I can barely tell them apart, and sometimes I grow 4 different strains and they each have their own distinct look.

But nothing looks like this Widow. Not even other Widows I have grown and even from the same breeder.

I stated this earlier.

It was a Dutch Passion freebie from the Tude

Who the heck knows what it really is, but all I know is I have to keep it going.

I am assuming it is a true WW, but a real freak phenotype that some super gene got released, like a Jeanie out of a bottle. I was the lucky one to get her.

The only I don't grow just the WW is I like a little variety.

@ Mad Haze, pictures are like total eye candy, please share all the pictures you can. I can't speak for everyone but I love Mj pics. Oh and welcome to the forum glad your here with us and not against us.

White Widow week 4 of flower
IMG_068021.JPG
IMG_067318.JPG
IMG_067517.JPG
IMG_066621.JPG
IMG_067117.JPG
IMG_066917.JPG

DP's white widow is one of my favorite strain. Med. yielder and the taste is not so great but the high is a nice potent mix of sativa and indica. 60/40 other breeders of ww give you more indica and it's not the same. That's why i like dutch passions.

That doesnt look like a keeper...

Now that looks a little more like my second seed plant of WW from Dutch Passion.

The first one has a totally different appearance.

I just looked through the Dutch Passion website and looked at every pic in their strain catalog and didn't see anything that looks like my first WW.

nothing I have seen so far on line look like these,,, I think I have posted these before but here they are again

WW_5wks_bud_flwr_f1.jpg

White_Widow_12_wks_R_a1.jpg

G9_WW5_7_b_wks_flwr.jpg

Now that looks a little more like my second seed plant of WW from Dutch Passion.

The first one has a totally different appearance.

I just looked through the Dutch Passion website and looked at every pic in their strain catalog and didn't see anything that looks like my first WW.

nothing I have seen so far on line look like these,,, I think I have posted these before but here they are again

WW_5wks_bud_flwr_f1.jpg

White_Widow_12_wks_R_a1.jpg

G9_WW5_7_b_wks_flwr.jpg

Strange leafs mate :)

That's what I have been saying, how different she looks, and how potent she is. Not devastating like you get a couch lock, but strong enough you think you just got a shot of something to make you feel that way. Sort of comfortably numb,,,, and f,,,ed up.

Very very thin branches can be woven in a screen with ease, but need supported when they get heavy.

She did however grow a little differently outside. More of a traditional looking plant, but the buds had that same look.

Large distance between nodes. I have to get some better pictures of the whole structure of the plant, and maybe someone will recognize which side of the cross she is dominant in. If in fact she is a true White Widow.

Maybe some stoner at the breeding room dropped some experimental seed in the WW batch by accident, and I ended up with it.,,, mwaaaa haha.

i vegged for like 29 days (BC Boost 15ml per gal, BC Grow 7.5ml per gal, thrive alive red 5ml per gal, Magi-Cal 5ml per gal, Sugar Daddy 15ml per gal.) i changed nutes every 7th day i vegged under my 600 watt Metal Halide light at 18" to 24". hydroponic top drip feed system, home made 5 gallon bucket set up, i Used Perilite as my grow medium that i buy at lowes or Home Depot, i let my pump run continuosly while the light is on

@lympford, it looks like it is working well for you bro. Love to try some of those nugs, they look great! I think I am going to go with a system like yours as well. I always used soil. It is a ton of work. I want to try it with one or two buckets at first and see if the taste is any different from my "controlled environment" standpoint. If their is no difference or the buckets are better, I am changing my entire operation over to the easier, bucket top feed system. but if the flavors are better in soil as I suspect then I am sticking with soil I guess. Most tell me that their is no difference and that not having to deal with dirt is amazing. peace.

i got my seeds from paradise seeds original ww seeds, but your are right i got 5 seeds in the pack four looked the same and tottally diff from my beast, but the beast was in a tight closet and the others was in a bigger grow room

Yeah I will definitely do that. It will be cool to be able to taste the same plant done in both mediums through clones from the mother plant.

i have had "0" success in cloning, maybe you could give me a suggestion on cloning, i use r4ockwool cubes but have yet got one to take hold, when you do compare taste in the future shoot me a thread

omg !!! costco chicken container !!?? lol! i thought i was the only one that saw this and thought " hey that looks GREAT for clones!!! i have also tried wallmart reusable shopping bags as smart pots ! worked great but had to double them up .....

Back
Top Bottom