Who else gets way too excited about new equipment?

TinkerFarms

12009801_881035182004192_42034096917160749_n.jpg
This is my sleep savior.. lol I tell you I can not wait till 11:00pm to see if it is working right cause 5 am comes real early around here. Turning them on manually was way more difficult then imagined.. I mean setting a clock for 11 pm and again at 5 am then getting up at 5 am to flip a damn switch yeah right! I have a hard enough time being a human alarm clock for the kids for school and that's at 6 am latest.. Just had to share a random thought.

MY ADVISE FOR OTHER NEW GROWER SEPND $5 AND BUY A PLUG TIMER THIS ONE WAS $3.94 AT WAL-MART!
12009801_881035182004192_42034096917160749_n.jpg

:thanks: FOR LISTENING TO MY RAMBLING

Suggestion: These type of timers are great but unlike digital timers getting the time dialed in exactly is a guess. Set your on/off tabs exactly for 11:00 and 5:00 and set the time of day a bit slow - when 11:00 arrives turn the dial very slowly until the lights go out. That way it will turn off and on at the times you want.

Just did it! Thanks for the advise.. This is my very first timer for a light plug I have ever even heard about let alone used. Not having to worry about flipping the switch at the very same time day after day it was so worth the like 5 buck I paid.

Dude you really need to read some of the Sticky'd threads in the beginners forums if you're getting a chubby over a timer. That's like New Grower 101 first day stuff.

Now that you're getting decent sleep you'll have more time to read about growing pot. Or do you still get up at 5 so you can be sure the timer turned your lights on. :;):

L8r

Ya they are nice to have learned early on that it was too much of a pain to flip the lights on and off all the time lol

Dude you really need to read some of the Sticky'd threads in the beginners forums if you're getting a chubby over a timer. That's like New Grower 101 first day stuff.

Now that you're getting decent sleep you'll have more time to read about growing pot. Or do you still get up at 5 so you can be sure the timer turned your lights on. :;):

L8r

Umm Im guilty I do sometimes still get up just to make sure.

Hell im excited about the ph pen and nutes i just got lol giddy as can be hope my girls will be lol

Hell im excited about the ph pen and nutes i just got lol giddy as can be hope my girls will be lol

How much was the PH pen and where did ya get it?

OMG!!:cheer::cheer:
I am so friggen stoked someone on one of the 1000's of threads that I have read that u could actually use ur home wall thermostate to find out the temp of my grow room if it is battery operated so i said heck Ima try to save even more money.. ill let you know!!

Ok waited about 5 minutes and temp reads 83 I have set the cool for anything over 85 air kicks on. I have the my room in the closet of the thing that runs the ac and heat so when it kicks on it blows air in the closet to cooling off..

I like window shopping bit like looking at stuff with out buying.

I spend hours browsing various online hydro stores & just get excited thinking on what fun i could have with this kit :thumb:

I like window shopping bit like looking at stuff with out buying.

I spend hours browsing various online hydro stores & just get excited thinking on what fun i could have with this kit :thumb:

I know me too I seen a grow tent yesterday that I would love to have but...1300 is to much for my budget

Ok waited about 5 minutes and temp reads 83 I have set the cool for anything over 85 air kicks on. I have the my room in the closet of the thing that runs the ac and heat so when it kicks on it blows air in the closet to cooling off..

I have my 6" exhaust fan hooked up to controllers that kick it on when the RH or temp gets to the setting I have it at and a ceiling fan controller to run it at half speed so it's nice and quiet.

Exhaust_06.jpg

L8r

Back
Top Bottom