Who is the veteran longest smoker?

Whaddup @Boatshoe
Long time, no see! :ciao:

How have you been?
:passitleft:

Back at’cha @Preston9mm
:high-five:

Life got on top of me for a minute this summer but I’m back. That’s two points for a turnaround. (Wrestling fans).
I’m just catching up on the adventures of my 420 buddies, I’ll be checking out things over at your Temple of Bloom journal.

This is a fun thread, it’s fun to hear everyone’s old time rememberances! Even if old time was only a few years ago.

Live hard and die old!

Good plant... smoked my first joint @10 was summer 1967 at the beach. Was walking down the street to go to the boardwalk for a snack, a short guy with 2 tall blonds both taller than him, 1 on each arm. Handed me a joint to puff on along with the laides was a freaking great thing.

Been smoking and now vaping ever since. Smoked a lot of other stupid shit along the way but kept with Cannabis.

Cannabis literally saved my life.

Maybe they're afraid to hear the truth!!

Because we know you all forgotten about it and needing to fill in the gaps with, well a story :rofl::rofl:
Have i just stumbled upon why there's so much confusion and debate on the relative recent history of hybradised cannabis breeding and seed sales?
Grey, hope you know I'm joking :passitleft:

Because we know you all forgotten about it and needing to fill in the gaps with, well a story :rofl::rofl:
Have i just stumbled upon why there's so much confusion and debate on the relative recent history of hybradised cannabis breeding and seed sales?
Grey, hope you know I'm joking :passitleft:

I always said that smoking pot all those years was great practice for being old - same thing. :p

I was 15 yrs. old (1957), was visiting my mother in Ohio, as she had left my father & I lived 200 miles away, in Ky.. So my cousin & some of the kids he hung with all were smoking and that was my 1st. time. Long story short, I've not stopped since. A matchbox was $5 & was actually in a sliding drawer type matchbox. So, 61 years & smoke more now than I ever have. I have a vape, but just don't like it.

I was 15 yrs. old (1957), was visiting my mother in Ohio, as she had left my father & I lived 200 miles away, in Ky.. So my cousin & some of the kids he hung with all were smoking and that was my 1st. time. Long story short, I've not stopped since. A matchbox was $5 & was actually in a sliding drawer type matchbox. So, 61 years & smoke more now than I ever have. I have a vape, but just don't like it.

Congratulations!!!
So far you're the doyen.
Keep on puffing!

Keep puffing along bud!

That's impressive! I believe you have found the secret to a happy life.

Keep puffing along bud!

That's impressive! I believe you have found the secret to a happy life.
Yes, but I smoke when I'm unhappy also. I don't think I'd be alive without it. It would be a boring, shitty life without Cannabis ?

the secret... Don't let your jars go empty. Unles you want the secret to an angry life :rofl::rofl:

I won't like that comment then :rofl::passitleft:

Hope you're luckier than in Quebec, where they ran out of grass on the third day of sale. What a bunch of amateurs! :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
Welcome Xrey,'
one hoping to purchase recreational marijuana on the first day of sales in Massachusetts faced long lines, snarled traffic, and wait times of several hours, as thousands of customers flocked to the only two dispensaries licensed to sell the drug to all adults Tuesday.

The lines returned again for Day 2 of sales Wednesday. However, Bay Staters (and out-of-state visitors) should soon have more options.

As the crowds braved the rain and sleet Tuesday in Leicester and Northampton, the Cannabis Control Commission was back at work in Boston approving final licenses for two more retailers, in Easthampton and Salem. Including a recently licensed Wareham pot shop, that means there are a total of three medical marijuana dispensaries well on their way to opening for adult-use sales in Massachusetts.
And of course they don't have big parking lots, and the neighborhood is already complaining about them dam potheads taking up all the parking. Seems to me that just having that much traffic in an area, would be good for restaurants & bars, & small business ?

Welcome Xrey,'
one hoping to purchase recreational marijuana on the first day of sales in Massachusetts faced long lines, snarled traffic, and wait times of several hours, as thousands of customers flocked to the only two dispensaries licensed to sell the drug to all adults Tuesday.

The lines returned again for Day 2 of sales Wednesday. However, Bay Staters (and out-of-state visitors) should soon have more options.

As the crowds braved the rain and sleet Tuesday in Leicester and Northampton, the Cannabis Control Commission was back at work in Boston approving final licenses for two more retailers, in Easthampton and Salem. Including a recently licensed Wareham pot shop, that means there are a total of three medical marijuana dispensaries well on their way to opening for adult-use sales in Massachusetts.
And of course they don't have big parking lots, and the neighborhood is already complaining about them dam potheads taking up all the parking. Seems to me that just having that much traffic in an area, would be good for restaurants & bars, & small business ?

Hope you finally got to buy some!
We have the same problems in Canada plus industrial growers have been waiting for months for their permits. and people from Health Canada are so dumb, so ignorant! They sell grass in 3 containers one inside the other so it's children proof
I think this legalization shit is a monumental flop. The prices are too high and the quality is so so.
My pusher tells me that his sales have gone up 50%
... And Trudeau (our national selfy kid), did that to kill the illegal market ???
I'll just keep on growing my own, and if one day I get caught and pay a fine, it will still be a lot less than buying their legal shit. Plus I smoke better quality and...

Growing grass is a love affair!

Hope you finally got to buy some!
We have the same problems in Canada plus industrial growers have been waiting for months for their permits. and people from Health Canada are so dumb, so ignorant! They sell grass in 3 containers one inside the other so it's children proof
I think this legalization shit is a monumental flop. The prices are too high and the quality is so so.
My pusher tells me that his sales have gone up 50%
... And Trudeau (our national selfy kid), did that to kill the illegal market ???
I'll just keep on growing my own, and if one day I get caught and pay a fine, it will still be a lot less than buying their legal shit. Plus I smoke better quality and...

Growing grass is a love affair!
I haven't got used to this growing legal. I'm still looking over my shoulder, bringing in my bags of soil, after dark, so my drunk ass neighbors don't see. Worrying about the nosey mailman seeing the return address on some of my hydro supplies & my Amsterdam mail. It was way more fun, when it was illegal !! Ha !! You know I'm lying, now !!
They allow 12 plants per person, so for wife & I 24 plants. Wife & I have 3, 4x4 tents, that run for about 8 months per. yr. . two bloom and a veg. We always have pot left over from previous grows, so why grow more than can use. We're allowed to possess 10 oz. per person & one grow and we're over !! Our outside crop was mostly lost to bud rot, so we are just about out , for 1st. time in recent history. Builds character !! (And I will go to an under ground source for mine)

The price of cannabis will be under $100 an oz., by this time next year, so It's not worth growing it to sell even now. But It's still cheaper to grow for your own needs. I'm waiting for the Industry involved with growing cannabis, lights, nutrients, tents, etc., to come down to earth with their prices, reflecting the market price of cannabis. And, when you grow your own, you have more direct control over what you put in your body. To me, growing anything is stimulating !!

Back
Top Bottom