Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

Please check out this great opportunity for some of you who want to show us your stuff :cheer:

Once we get through this comparative grow, we should be done training the new staff we just hired, and ready to harvest a few more of you from this thread :high-five:

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, as we get through this very long process.
Man I so look forward to following progress of the participants! This is gonna be a fun ride!

I do i do. Im waiting for the computer i order so i can figure out how to correctly start a good Journal. To be sponsored would be a great privilege. Theirs been a lot of things that went wrong in my life, and it’s now starting to go in the right way..i have a lot of time on my hands so most of what i is getting into growing.. i want to grow the best marry i can. Just being on this site for little bit of time I’ve learned so much and the ppl on here are so nice and caring to help someone just starting out or even someone that’s been doing it along time. To everyone thats been helping me out thank you

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:
I’ve literally just joined but would love to do that ✌Can’t start a journal yet really, only 4 wks or thereabouts left ‍♂️

7E7869A7-86FA-4536-8AD0-41A7DBB0D2A8.jpeg

I’ve never done a journal but I am planning to on my next run. I’ll be starting in 4-6 weeks. It will be auto flowers. My first time. I plan to use an old cell for daily progress pics from same angle and might make some videos also. I’d love to test a light or anything really. Thanks for the potential opportunity.

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

I think I would be a great candidate for this position. As well I’m Virginia resident come July 1,2021 cannabis becomes legal. I feel my current setup is under par I believe with your guys help we can all benefit.

We need some history first, please check with us in 6-12 months after doing a couple grow journals.

I would be up for some reviewing. live for this passtime and essential life enjoyments and health. I have been around a while on the journals and have had some great times with many of the members here I respect and love. I love trying new stuff out as I learn from this ever changing field amd get bored of a regular throughput kind of grow. I think if you go through my many hmjoutnals amd threads I post on , you will see I love a good mess with nature and am open and honest about results whether a failure or success I have bred new strains I have seeds of from crossing ect... , I have tried lots of different methods , mediums , and potions and one of my initial diaries here was using excess breast milk as a nutrient and rhe results it threw up. ( no pun intended about reflux). I have a great sense of humour and am more than able to throw some big words around worthy of a scrabble champion to convey professional viewpoints too. I would love a bit more purpose in my grows and have tested lights for Mars in the past here. I also grow a few sponsored strains along the way with good results and no dissapointed sponsors in my knowledge.
my 4th grow here Thread 'Viva Sativa: Knockout, Red Diesel, Purple Envy & Honeysuckle Shoot Out - Powered By Breastmilk & Plagron' Viva Sativa: Knockout, Red Diesel, Purple Envy & Honeysuckle Shoot Out - Powered By Breastmilk & Plagron
My 1st step into rdwc warts and all ! Thread 'Barneys Farm Cup Winners Bonanza Starring Root Rapid 8 Pot RWDC' Barneys Farm Cup Winners Bonanza Starring Root Rapid 8 Pot RWDC

Omg,I just started. I'm 43been growing outside for many years.some experience with hps.pretty good luck,I'm using LEDs. Parafact hb1500,bestva 600watt cob.had some minor setbacks,learning curve and so fourth. I'm 100percent gorilla farmer,for medical purpose.and pleasure, I very much enjoy the grow. And the LEDs are cost efficient, I'm figuring it out man...don't sweat me.lol,would love to get involved.

Just getting done with first grow,have 2 active journals up.Im very thurough when it comes to documenting and organizing.Ide love to test anything you need tested and want a review written on,No bias.Thank you.!!

I should update my post a bit. I am currently in the official GSC comparative which is now my most current journal and in my signature. I also have a second tent in flower. Every 12 hours I carry my beloved budget LED light from one tent to the other. Would love to test a light or anything really. Happy Friday everyone!!! Here are my ladies in the other tent (non GSC tent)

20210716_151354.jpg

I've grown everything from orchids to bananas from seed and enjoy the challenge
I know what I'm doing with a camera - and a vocabulary
I am meticulous and spend most of my time blogging on various subjects (chess, cryptic crosswords, opinion etc)
However, I only grow in a small tent and don't have any fancy equipment, just coco, water, light - action!
I'd love to be able to fulfill this task but I don't think a couple of weeds in a tent is gonna impress anybody
Thanks for the chance all the same

Same as good luck everyone happy growing.Great opportunities as always here at 420.
I've grown everything from orchids to bananas from seed and enjoy the challenge
I know what I'm doing with a camera - and a vocabulary
I am meticulous and spend most of my time blogging on various subjects (chess, cryptic crosswords, opinion etc)
However, I only grow in a small tent and don't have any fancy equipment, just coco, water, light - action!
I'd love to be able to fulfill this task but I don't think a couple of weeds in a tent is gonna impress anybody
Thanks for the chance all the same

Take a look at my grows

Hey @420 check out my grows.

Why should I be selected? I have zero bias for any product. My main goal is to produce the best plants I possibly can. I am not a legendary grower, just your average guy trying to get by. I have never had a sponsored grow and most importantly who doesn't like free stuff?

Back
Top Bottom