Who would you smoke with?

dude i would love to smoke with steven hawkins,can you imagine the conversations you could have with a guy like that? you would come out of that session knowing the meaning of life. i could imagine talking about aliens and how things wotk in the universe. id burn a bag with him in a heart beat!

:bigtoke::i gotta say i've smoked with hunter thompson and it was alittle scary,he would go on these crazy rants and get slighly out of hand...not cool when your tryin to chill,i would love to smoke with my big brother " rip j.lynn " id tell him drinkin and drivein aint cool and id catch him up on all the shit he has missed out on and show him pictures of my kids.

Mine would have to be either Kurt Cobain, Hunter S. Thompson or Jack Kerouac.

Seriously, I would vaporize with my Lord Jesus.

Now some might believe that would be an impossible sin for Jesus, but I don't know. The last thing I would do is put rules on a God.

I would love to smoke with BILL MAHER, from REAL TIME,on HBO..not just any smoke,MY SMOKE,any of my strains and record his expression after he exhales,lol,,that would be classic and also JUDGE JUDY, she would be fun to hang out with sober,but,once she tried these genetics,i know she would be histarical to hang out with,, HAPPY GROWING..Here's SOMARI,2013 1st place cannabis cup winner,for best hybrid,crossed with,buddahs sister,nyc diesel, and kushadelic..a triple hybrid.. Outdoors,pics taken at night..
0428162037c.jpg
0428162035d.jpg
0428162035.jpg
0428162036a.jpg
0428162035c.jpg
0428162034e.jpg
0428162035f.jpg
0428162035a.jpg
0428162034d.jpg
0428162034b.jpg
0428162033e.jpg
0428162032a.jpg
0428162033g.jpg
0428162033d.jpg
0428162031e.jpg
0428162033f.jpg
0428162032b.jpg
0428162031c.jpg
0428162031a.jpg

I would love to smoke with BILL MAHER, from REAL TIME,on HBO..not just any smoke,MY SMOKE,any of my strains and record his expression after he exhales,lol,,that would be classic and also JUDGE JUDY, she would be fun to hang out with sober,but,once she tried these genetics,i know she would be histarical to hang out with,, HAPPY GROWING..Here's SOMARI,2013 1st place cannabis cup winner,for best hybrid,crossed with,buddahs sister,nyc diesel, and kushadelic..a triple hybrid.. Outdoors,pics taken at night..

Bill Maher is great, I love his show.

Who Would I Smoke With ?
you sure don't make it easy for new members,,,mmmm,,,got it !

My Past,,,Present,,,and ,,,Future Self

(I'm guessing Doctor Who would join the circle,how else could we all get together without him)

I would love to have an open debate with BILL MAHER about whatever lol live on his show,,and just smoke, and smoke,and smoke untill he is no longer an ATHEIST lol. I could convince him his MAKER loves him,just give me 5 minutes with him,,and 1 oz of my bud ,lol,Happy GROWING,,
GOD BLESS,,

Former President Obama (Talk about clandestine operations and make fun of people), Johnny Carson (One of the greatest comedic talents of all time) and Brian Shaw (Dude is very down to earth and always genuinely happy to talk to you).

Anyone that's willing To share ideas of how to make life better and simplifie life in general. Any one with outside the box convention. Anyone that cares for the environment. Well I guess people just like all of us I do t envy famous people they don't help anyone but there selves. Real people give you food out there house and close off there back a celebrity will have there body guard push u away And frankly the ritch don't care about us so I don't care about them I love normal down to earth people. With no shoes on in there garden grounding ther orra to Mother Nature

Probably Howard Zinn or Neil deGrasse Tyson. Would be cool to talk about history with Zinn, or just get my mind blown by Tyson talking about anything.

Back
Top Bottom