Why 420?

^ damn us and our generosity and kindess! we lall belong in cages!!lol

my original intention for joinign this site was to learn how to properly grow and smoke my own cannibas plant. it wasnt until recently that I discovered this wasnt jsut some pothead friendly forum. it is a family essentially. everyone here seems to be workign together on the same things. and EVERYONE, that ive talked to at least, has been kind and help ful. and liek a lot of the others on here have said, its jsut great to be around people of our own kind. people that smoke pot arent generally accepted in modern society adn this site has made me feel welcom and accpeted while also spreading valuable knowledge to me and everyone else that vists this site.

This is the only site on the net NOT plagued by flaming, trolling, and juvenile posting. That is a reason I wanted to be a mod, so I could help to preserve and maintain that maturity and sense of community.
Rob's gutsy decision to streamline and sort out all the games, minors, and juvenile posting, further impressed me, that this site is for serious people, sharing a serious and important mission of awareness.

i personally thought the bong game was fun..lol but i agree that the kids that used to run around on here werent doign anythign for the cannabis community.even though at one point i was one of the juveniles on here..lol

I joined this site for several reasons and the reasons I stay continue to grow. I love looking at the beautiful plants, buds, hash, and of course, Pete's art. I've learned that I don't have to just read the journals of great grows, but I can actually do it myself with knowledgeable mentors by my side. I've enjoyed the friendship of fellow cannabis aficionados who appreciate the many facets of the marijuana plant and it's uses. I just love Mary Jane and all her friends!

If it hadn't been for smokin moose & pflynn I would have not have givin' this site another thought.I had a question and instead of being met by a bunch of smart ass answers,I was met with a answer and a welcoming sense.I've gatherd much info on stuff I couldn't just go out and ask the average joe,found out that there was more people out there that felt as stongely about legalization as I did.Long story short,thanks for everybody's knowldge and caring.:adore::bong:

If it hadn't been for smokin moose & pflynn I would have not have givin' this site another thought.I had a question and instead of being met by a bunch of smart ass answers,I was met with a answer and a welcoming sense.I've gatherd much info on stuff I couldn't just go out and ask the average joe,found out that there was more people out there that felt as stongely about legalization as I did.Long story short,thanks for everybody's knowldge and caring.:adore::bong:

Thanks wannahit you'll find that allot of members here cool as hell,and very willing to help.Feel free to talk about anything,you'll learn allot and laugh your ass of as well.Glad you joined,this really is one big family that all love this plant.:grinjoint:

I found 420 mag after having used other fourms for a while, and I found this site I liked the most. It might not be the most active, but there is a great core of members here. I enjoy sharing my knowledge when I can, and enjoy learning something new. Also I love the bud shots i can find on here. If I grew I think this would be an even more valuable resource as I can tell there are MANY master growers on here. What I like most about this fourm is the number of people who are successful adults who smoke pot, those who smoke a ton more then me and those who only smoke occasionally. These people all demonstrate why marijuana should be legalized. We are all activists partaking in an act of civil disobedience each time we toke up or log on here. Fight the good fight.

Hmmm civil disobedience..I look at as freeing my self from unrelenting bonds...those bonds being the manmade laws and struggle of life itself..wow i just re-read what i wrote..pardon my post, its the marijuana speaking..lol but this thread is a very nice way to kinda get to know a fellow member here at 420.even though we're all pretty much sharing the same reasons, we get a glipse into the member personality making the post. for instense, the growing machine isnt actually a mahcine, or a moose:cheesygrinsmiley: he's a kind gentleman who's made companions he will probably keep in touch with for the remainder of his life. though i myself havent made a GOOD friend on here i have surely met soem people i look forward to seeing posts from.i owuld speel check all this but the words are all blurry..sorry HHgreenhand.lol

dont worry pflynn i did and WILL. speaking of which today is friday! you got the herb bro? here's a rip for you bro.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom