Why are my leaves turning yellow in my hydro grow? They are not dry but..

sanjose

Why are my leaves turning yellow in my hydro stystem?? They are not drying out but they are turning yellow?:reading420magazine:
1213101939.jpg

Why are my leaves turning yellow in my hydro stystem?? They are not drying out but they are turning yellow?:reading420magazine:
1213101939.jpg

Sanjose, I would prepare another res, and check the ppm's of the water once you have applied your nutes to the water. If you have the desired level of nutes mixed well then your ph and your ppm level should be acceptable. If the ph is still off then adjust accordingly with ph down or up. Take a look at your roots before replacing the res and look to see if they are browning heavily and slimy. A lil browning is ok, but not slimy roots. If everything is ok to this point then change the res with your new solution and make sure your res temps are not above 70 degrees as this will help ensure proper uptaking of nutes to the roots and helps keep bacteria down in your res which will lead to root rot (brown slimy roots). Which can be fixed if that is the case, you probably do not have root rot. This should correct the def that you are seeing by allowing your girl to take in the nutes from a ph balanced cool res. And keep in mind that ph/ppm levels will fluctuate as your girl takes in either food or water on a daily basis, and you need to adjust for those fluctuations on a daily bases by topping off with either a weaker nute solution or just plain ph water, which ever she says she needs. :) Until your next res change. Hopefully this helps, this stuff helped me with my current dwc grow. Ph/ppm/res temps are three major factors that should be kept inline for us hydro growers, keeps the problems down with the grow. :tokin: GL.

thanx for all the advice i have it under a 1000 hps and my roots arent slimey its prob cuz the ph and the ppm i need to get a better ph tester i just use the strips and i cant test the ppm at this moment but i will go get one if that will help thanx:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom