Why buy Crop King Seeds

i was going to order about $4,000 in seeds from them the other day then i saw this post. so i did some research on them from other blogs and sites and come to find out they have about 7 bad reviews to every good one....from what i saw they buy the cheapest seeds from crappy growers....im just going to keep buying from Nirvana and Bud Aroma witch is here in the states...i have had 100% germ rate with them and great customer service..

Hi Everyone

We have noted all the above complaints against our sponsor, "Crop King Seeds", (as well as the more favourable comments). We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members, so we have therefore contacted the sponsor in question and asked them to comment in this thread.

We hope this will help facilitate a swift resolution to the issue and we will be monitoring the situation.

:Namaste:

Hi Everyone

We have noted all the above complaints against our sponsor, "Crop King Seeds", (as well as the more favourable comments). We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members, so we have therefore contacted the sponsor in question and asked them to comment in this thread.

We hope this will help facilitate a swift resolution to the issue and we will be monitoring the situation.

Well done.

Gotta say, regarding CKS, so far I'm very satisfied with the service and strain. Great stuff.

Crown Royale
420-magazine-mobile1158011421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810078319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile103535289.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1158011421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810078319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile103535289.jpg

Hi Everyone

Still can't believe that CKS only sent me 4 seeds cause I was short 19 cents so I didn't get the 6 free ones. If I was over 19 cents im sure they wouldn't mind that thow. Their response was like well you were short 19 cents. Thanks Maria for that response.
They don't even attempt to make things right! Come on CKS 19 cents?? Won't see this guy buying from them. Other seed banks at least try and work it out with you, not CKS!

Hi Everyone

Let's hope.

I've come to expect far more in terms of customer service from Walmart and macdonalds.

I've had good experiences with True North, Nirvana and Barneys Farm! Want to try south Oregon soon. Can't speak for CKS, but I always have issues trying to place an order with most UK and Europe based company's in general so i tend to shop local or the Netherlands area! With all the options available now and the soon to be, I personally wouldn't do business with someone if that was the response I got.

Companies should not be rated when they get the product out on time and it is quality and right, that is not good service. That is what you pay for, and is the least people can expect. Service is what companies do which is beyond the norm, and how they treat you and act when something goes wrong.

I totally agree. Good businesses are deeply invested in their product and really care about their product, their integrity, and their customers, even more than they care about $$$$. There are plenty of seedbanks out there who have these values. And it shows.

Sure maybe 80% of CKS customers are getting their orders filled, but when 20% get the 'screw you' attitude, to me that tells the true story. I'd have to be very ignorant of human nature to think otherwise.

this thread makes me sad cause I bought crop king seeds from my locale headshop and I thought I was supporting a good company.. anyways ill be watching this thread to see how they respond and it will definitely impact all future seed purchases from me

I been looking for a new seed company since single seed center website went down. I can tell you one thing. It will not be cks.

I been looking for a new seed company since single seed center website went down. I can tell you one thing. It will not be cks.
I ordered from Seed Supreme they have single seed options . They were upfront and notified me before I placed my order that there was a three to six week waiting period. Seeds were shipped exactly 3 weeks after I placed my order. Haven't received my delivery yet should Tuesday. They offer tracking number.

Back
Top Bottom