Why buy Crop King Seeds

Crop king is ok wit me even doe I only grow regular seeds now cuz to many problems wit so little for so much an crop king has to up there regular seeds cus I find myself n different places buying seeds dnt buy auto he told me check out the unofficial good guys

After the first week of emailing trying to get a reply from these guys, to try to break the silence and see whether or not they even received the order I made on Feb 7, I got this reply - complete.

info-cropkingseeds
Feb 15 2017

We get 100 orders per hour.-- WE have 5 people on the phones.
-
I think it is you that has the technical issue.
-
Largest seed company in the world.- -There is absolutely no problems.-

Place your order online

Are they really the planet's biggest seedbank? CKS sent me several other emails talking about how amazing they are.

This sort of stuff-
Understand we are the fastest growing seed company in the world because we have improved the industry with amazing product and customer service.

It was just insulting under the circumstances and I would have much preferred that they just deal with my order issues, which they kept forgetting to do, or even to mention. I'm not sure what they were thinking by sending me that stuff, while not even mentioning the actual problem that I kept emailing them about...

Hey Teddy... you might want to message our sponsor again. For a company that's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and claims to be the largest seed bank in the world that has changed our industry with amazing products and customer service you figure they would be here making things right and apologizing for being disrespectful to my friends...

Hi Everyone

We have noted all the above complaints against our sponsor, "Crop King Seeds", (as well as the more favourable comments). We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members, so we have therefore contacted the sponsor in question and asked them to comment in this thread.

We hope this will help facilitate a swift resolution to the issue and we will be monitoring the situation.

:Namaste:

I Seen this same post about another seed company a few months back and they never came to the post to talk.

In my opinion 420 does a fairly good job of trying to find the balance. I mean, at least it gives us some backup when sponsors screw up. I don't know the thread Germinator is referring to but I have seen a couple other of these situations where the sponsors did appear and try to explain themselves and make things right.

This thread speaks for itself anyway and CKS won't be doing themselves any favours by doing a disappearing act now. But obviously that's their choice to make, and their loss if they don't try to make amends. They don't have much presence on the forum anyway. As far as I can see they rarely log in or post on 420 and almost never respond to people. They never answered my pm and three months have gone by. It's possible that they just won't get the message for a long time.

Honestly who needs crop king seeds? There are plenty of other seed companies out there with better strains and a much less narcissistic attitude. Perhaps the best thing we can all do is wash our hands with them and move on.

Any company who really cares about their customers and growing their business would step up and have some kind of response to this thread. I have been watching and waiting for one, but it seems to me that they are to self important and don't care. Well there lack of responsiveness has lost me as a return customer!

In the latest High Times CKS has a mail order form. Payment is to be made out to Organic Marketing Inc. Though that was odd?

Organic Marketing Inc 207 W Hastings St #1405, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H7

In the latest High Times CKS has a mail order form. Payment is to be made out to Organic Marketing Inc. Though that was odd?

Organic Marketing Inc 207 W Hastings St #1405, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H7

It's the "parent company". The packages are labelled that way also, that I appreciate for the stealthiness I suppose.

I did not have a bad experience with an order with Crop King Seeds. I inquired about the ridiculous 10% surcharge to use a credit card. They replied that they are SO BUSY and 5 days behind filling orders and do not need to deal with a "whiner" and told me to shop somewhere else. So when I am finally ready to shop for seeds that is exactly what I will do. Shop elsewhere.

I have to wonder how much Crop King pays to this site to be a sponsor. I have seen lately a LOT of negative feedback about their customer service. I would think/hope that at some point 420 Magazine would step in and show their concern for their site members. And I would think Crop King, being affiliated with 420 Magazine would offer stellar customer service.

But that's just me talking from the heart and not the pocketbook.

If the company just sold, the best thing they could do to to regain the trust of their client base would be to give away free seeds to any and all 420mag members. I understand that this would be a massive undertaking. I just think they have a long way to go to make it right. At this point free would be the only way I would ever try their products, and Id bet others feel the same way.

Sounds like they have new owners.

BREAKING NEWS- Cannabis Life Network has just learned that Crop King Seeds, a Canadian cannabis seed company, is transitioning to new ownership. Details are scarce and there is unconfirmed speculation they may have been sold to a licensed producer.

We will update when or if we hear more, and be sure to stayed tuned for the full details in Crop King Seeds’ official announcement next week.
If they really are bought out by an LP (licensed producer) I would never trust them!

If the company just sold, the best thing they could do to to regain the trust of their client base would be to give away free seeds to any and all 420mag members. I understand that this would be a massive undertaking. I just think they have a long way to go to make it right. At this point free would be the only way I would ever try their products, and Id bet others feel the same way.

Hell, I would drive a Ford truck if it was FREE!!

Back
Top Bottom