Why buy Crop King Seeds

I placed my 1st order from them ...went smooth a d received it fast.
Plants are growing now so we shall see how they end up
Since I have found other vendors with a better selection. Too bad they treat people like this .... These comments I'm sure will turn prospective customers away

Turned me away for sure

. At this point free would be the only way I would ever try their products, and Id bet others feel the same way.

JP I personally don't even want the seeds I won from CKS back at the end of January. I don't want the ones they failed to send, or even the ones I have that they did send. Not interested in their stuff. But I'd be happy to get an apology and have them retract the post they made implying that I lied about the situation.

I'm at the same point weas, after they told me I was lucky to get anything and nobody ships to the states. I've been shopping elsewhere, I've ordered from 6 or 7 banks, so far all delivered, with the breeder packs. I got 40 seeds from seedsman for the price of a 10 pack from cks. Also 3 companies here in the states, one of them uses PayPal.

JP I personally don't even want the seeds I won from CKS back at the end of January. I don't want the ones they failed to send, or even the ones I have that they did send. Not interested in their stuff. But I'd be happy to get an apology and have them retract the post they made implying that I lied about the situation.
Weas you are a special case. With what they put you through they ought to give you shares in the company.

After the first week of emailing trying to get a reply from these guys, to try to break the silence and see whether or not they even received the order I made on Feb 7, I got this reply - complete.

Are they really the planet's biggest seedbank? CKS sent me several other emails talking about how amazing they are.

This sort of stuff-

It was just insulting under the circumstances and I would have much preferred that they just deal with my order issues, which they kept forgetting to do, or even to mention. I'm not sure what they were thinking by sending me that stuff, while not even mentioning the actual problem that I kept emailing them about...
They not even close to being the biggest seedbank in the world..more like an average size and frome the 2 or so hour's of research i did on them,it looks like they wont be around for very long..they have like a 70% bad rep...on the bright side theres tons of good seed banks out there and ship world wide...

yup I'm with weaselcracker I'm not buying CKS again out of 5 germinated seeds only 1 sprouted and my roomie whos grown before a fair few times isn't to happy with the quality of the seeds I got based on our results.. also not responding to this thread just makes it clear I don't want to give them any more of my $

Until I read at 420, I'd never heard of CKS . And Attitude Seeds U.K. stocks at least 700 varieties making them at least 25x larger than CKS, so yeah, lolol nah not biggest or "best" by a longshot.

I'm guessing no rep is
Going to chime in on this thread?
Nope! I went to CKS site and did live chat with "Lisa" the support girl and told her about this thread, she said don't bleave everything you read on 420mag and to try them out, "you'll be pleased with our services" so their we go guys I think that sums it up! Lmao

Nope! I went to CKS site and did live chat with "Lisa" the support girl and told her about this thread, she said don't bleave everything you read on 420mag and to try them out, "you'll be pleased with our services" so their we go guys I think that sums it up! Lmao
Wow..420 needs to drop them as a sponsor right away...

I had ordered some Super Silver haze from them, and let me tell you, its the best smelling stuff on the planet, when it germs properly! They shipped them to me and I got them surprisingly fast being in the states. Their customer service was a bit pissy when i had an issue with the billing, but I'm somewhat used to Canadians and their arrogance being from an area where we see lots of them. I'm still not 100% sure if it was an error on my part, or theirs, but I order stuff from Canada quite a bit online, and the price i see on the sites are normally in Canadian dollars. So there should be a 24% discount (thats done by the banks) when purchasing from the states with the exchange rate. When I asked them about it they said the price i see is in USD because I'm from the states, meaning that 5 of their seeds were roughly $90 Canadian? And thats when they got pissy about it. They're they ones that changed the pricing prior to running the card, not the banks. I didn't really push the topic any further, but I was agitated with that, and the pissy attitude. But whatever.
My father once bitched at me when I told him I was going to Canada for the night .. "why would you want to spend your money somewhere where they hate us" lol.

Back to them. I ordered 5 seeds, and they sent 7. I found that to be pretty cool. However, when I followed their germination technique, it didn't work for crap. Every one i did their way either crapped out almost immediately, or turned out retarded. The 2 I planted directly into soil, and they worked like a charm.

I had ordered some Super Silver haze from them, and let me tell you, its the best smelling stuff on the planet, when it germs properly! They shipped them to me and I got them surprisingly fast being in the states. Their customer service was a bit pissy when i had an issue with the billing, but I'm somewhat used to Canadians and their arrogance being from an area where we see lots of them. I'm still not 100% sure if it was an error on my part, or theirs, but I order stuff from Canada quite a bit online, and the price i see on the sites are normally in Canadian dollars. So there should be a 24% discount (thats done by the banks) when purchasing from the states with the exchange rate. When I asked them about it they said the price i see is in USD because I'm from the states, meaning that 5 of their seeds were roughly $90 Canadian? And thats when they got pissy about it. They're they ones that changed the pricing prior to running the card, not the banks. I didn't really push the topic any further, but I was agitated with that, and the pissy attitude. But whatever.
My father once bitched at me when I told him I was going to Canada for the night .. "why would you want to spend your money somewhere where they hate us" lol.

Back to them. I ordered 5 seeds, and they sent 7. I found that to be pretty cool. However, when I followed their germination technique, it didn't work for crap. Every one i did their way either crapped out almost immediately, or turned out retarded. The 2 I planted directly into soil, and they worked like a charm.

We don't hate you, and we certainly don't think we're better than Americans. Maybe just better off politically and socially ( especially with the current POTUS and govt).

Back
Top Bottom