Why do we use pot fertilizer?

To make it a little easier for you, if that 15-9-15 was water soluble, you would want to use 1g per litre of water to give you 150ppm of N...the P would be at 90ppm and the K at 150ppm
Just wondering if granular nutes would become soluble if ground up in a food processor or grinder? Thats how I make a lot of my organic amendments.

I have the same issue. I have a 1000w HPS and i can not afford to run it in California. Once we use so much, we jump to a new tier and get charged more. Not just for the light, for EVERYTHING. My county has a moratorium on outdoor cultivation but our electric company (PG&E) makes it impossible to grow indoors. Sooo...what are we supposed to do?

Solar panels and run lights in the daytime.

Just wondering if granular nutes would become soluble if ground up in a food processor or grinder? Thats how I make a lot of my organic amendments.
May be too vigorous and lock-up more than you want, I don't have a pHd. I made a lab type mixer with rare-earth magnets, a pc fan and a glue gun.
Mixer.jpg

I think the reason behind using pot fertilizers is they can supply nutrients to your plants immediately. It is especially effective for giving fast-growing plants, like cannabis, an extra boost during the growing season.

I grow organically but use soil amendments like bone meal, seaweed, worm castings, compost tea... you name it. Thats my choice, but if time and space are an issue any commercial fertilizer would work. The real secret is to understand the biochemistry of each pheno and the different stages of growth. Veg would need more parts of N than PK... later in flower you would want less parts of N and more parts of PK. Not ruling out Iron, Cal, Mag.

What I see in the cannabis line fertilizer is a buy one for veg one for flower kinda thing.

Back
Top Bottom