Why have my points disappeared?

SauronBlue

I had built up a few months worth of points, and was up to about 5-6 green boxes under my name. All of this was earned by reps and likes given by other users. I have never been gifted points by anyone, so why are my points reset? I'm not a hugely active member, but I still deserve to keep my earned level, right? I've asked numerous times in other threads, and searched the forum, but can't find any anwers other than some update to how points are used and given out. Please advise how I can get my status back! It's taken me 2 weeks just to get just one of my missing boxes back
:thanks:

This can happen if you have posts in a thread that gets deleted. Say you had 20 replies in a thread that someone else posted, then that member gets banned or the thread gets deleted for violating guidelines or even by request, you lose all of those posts you made in that thread. When you lose posts, you lose reps. Your name does not come up on the radar, so that is the only suggestion I have. Hope it helps. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom